Epic vending machines sailing the Med

Really silly question but I saw a review of the Epic a while back from the Caribbean itineraries and saw that they had vending machines on board with soft drinks etc. The picture I saw had Mountain Dew which is my favourite thing to drink when in America....I wondered if they had removed this from the European itineraries (we have only recently in the UK had Mountain Dew but it's nothing like it's US counterpart!) or if they continued to stock it?

If they still stock it I'll be one happy girl! :)

Prices vary depending on the product purchased. Bottled water out of the vending machine is $2 and most of the sodas are. The sports drinks are higher at $2.50. The only vending machines I saw on the EPIC when I sailed her was the ones in the Studio Lounge and in the Studio hallway. I didn't know they were in another area that all the passengers could get to. Learn something new about Epic everyday! :)

How do you pay for these items? By cash or use your cruise card

I buy a soda card for $30 and then you can have unlimited soda all week

I think Moutain Dew is included but you could call NCL to make sure

How do you pay for these items? By cash or use your cruise card

You don't use cash for anything on the cruise (well unless you feed it into a slot machine). But you have to use your room card, which is linked to your OBC the entire trip. Whether you buy soda one at a time or the package, you will still only use your card...for everything....special dinners, shopping on board...you name it. ;)

Archived