Is NCL pulling out of Port Canveral?

vols_159

I noticed on NCL website that there wont be any ships sailing from Port canveral Florida In late 2012? The sun is in Miami at that time? Anybody know why? Will they be back in 2013?

I do not know this for fact, but some have said, the Cape C enbarkation isn't going well. I am totally disappointed. That is one of the reasons we are sailing the Sun in Feb. It is isn't the only reason. There are more itinerary opitions sailing out of Miami.

Nita

Port canveral for us is easier to get to than miami.. Thats why we booked last march and this coming feb or march... And the actual port was so much better than the port of miami IMO.. Hopefully they will put one of the new builds there if not we may try a carnival cruise in 2013

I don't think NCL would put new builds out of Port Canaveral. Why they're pulling out only NCL could say for sure. I believe the infrastructure is better in Miami to accomodate larger vessels that NCL is building. The EPIC's embarkation is handled very smoothly in Miami using two terminals depending on deck number. :)

I do not know this for fact, but some have said, the Cape C enbarkation isn't going well. I am totally disappointed. That is one of the reasons we are sailing the Sun in Feb. It is isn't the only reason. There are more itinerary opitions sailing out of Miami.

Nita

Maybe you could share who "some" are?

Archived