Solstice Aqua Class

carolegz

I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place or what, but I can't find much information about the Persian Gardens and Spa. In Aqua Class, the passenger is entitled to unlimited use of this area and I'm not sure of what is included. Is this the indoor air conditioned Solarium? an adult indoor pool? The person I called at Celebrity Lines was not helpful; she just didn't have information about this. I read a review of the ship and someone said that the heated stone seats (for example) are laughable; they form the waiting room for spa treatments, not a spot in which you would ordinarily relax. Sounds like more than it is. Has anyone been there and used these facilities? Is it worth the difference over Concierge Class and basic verandah rooms? We are not spa people but do need shade and seats we can count on for sea days. We truly regretted not buying space in the tented and private Solarium (Princess Lines) on a previous trip. It was the only shady spot on the ship and was limited to 40 people!

Thanks in advance,

Carolegz

No, the Solarium is the indoor, adults only (sometimes) pool area. The Persian Gardens is in the spa area. Anyone can use the Solarium, regardless of cabin class.

As for shady spots, there are a lot of them on Celebrity. I'm not a sun fan either, so I like to sit in a shady area, on an outside deck. You may have to move around when the sun moves, but there are always places in the shade.

The other perk of Aqua Class is dining in Blu. It's the dining room for that class as you don't dine in the main dining room. Blu focuses on a healthier menu.

Archived