Carry-on items in public bus?

tiggrbaby

We are planning on using bus transport to visit some beaches. Can we carry on snorkel equipment, pool noodles (folded in half) and beach bags? We would be willing to put everything in our laps, but I don't want to be turned away.

Thanks!

We are planning on using bus transport to visit some beaches. Can we carry on snorkel equipment, pool noodles (folded in half) and beach bags? We would be willing to put everything in our laps, but I don't want to be turned away.

Thanks!

I have carried a beach chair, a beach umbrella. a beach bag containing my mask and snorkle(but not the fins) towels and change of clothes with my grandson too....it wasn't too bad and they let me on....

Its not a good idea to use a pool noodle in the surf.....

Thanks!

I had a backpack and my snorkle equipment. As long as you are dry you will be fine.

just back from Bermuda and used the bus to get to the beaches. had a beach bag and a small soft cooler. was fine to bring these if you had a seat. They do fill up the buses though and this includes people standing in the aisles..... If you have a lot of "stuff" you may want to make sure you have a seat available before getting on the bus.

Archived