carnival and Rccl which one is better

papichulo

We have been on two Carnival cruises and last year, went on RCL's Liberty of the Seas.

1. Price - Carnival wins hands down

2. Room - Again Carnival wins for comfort and size

3. Food - Carnival wins in our book. We ate at two of the specialty restaurants on LOS, and neither one of them had the atmosphere, service, or food presentation that Carnival did.

I was in a JS on LOS (compare to a 9C on Carnival) that was over 300 s.f. and the balcony was over 100 s.f.

Unless you were in a inside or a OV, on Liberty .. the other categories the overall s.f. is larger on RCL on the higher categories.. so I do not agree with your overbroad generalization which isnt necessarily true. (only true for insides and OVs on these two ships compared).

People repeat this as if its always true, when its not true except for the lowest categories.. especially on a ship like LOS.

The rest is subjective of course, who has the best food, service etc. So generalize away.

thank you i will go on the carnival liberty,rccl even on seas day is boring at the pool they only have the sexy legs and belly floop that it,sorry rccl but i am going to carnival the funship

I've been on a few CCL cruises and a few RCI cruises. RCI's larger ships have dedicated sports pools, dedicated kids H20 Zones and have larger bands playing. What does CCL have going on at the pool that RCI doesn't? Please explain. :confused:

Archived