Just Back-Valor Eastern!

Review coming today! I am working on getting the photos uploaded to use in the review (haven't done this before!

Goose was decent. Nice enough guy but we didn't see much of him during the week. My husband made a good observation. He said, "My cruise director was Squishy this week." Squishy was the assistant CD but he happened to be at most of the events we attended. Goose certainly wasn't annoying or anything...our paths just did not cross much.

Food was okay. MDR food is getting a little "tired" since I've been on 5 carnival cruises now. There were definitely some nights that nothing looked appealing. No big complaints as I didn't have to cook it or clean it but I wouldn't say it was memorable.

I did really enjoy the Lido deck food though! This was the first ship I sailed that offered the mongolian grill (yum!), burrito bar (decent), and fish and chips (greasy but good). So many choices for lunch!

Scarlett's was amazing! This the the 2nd cruise that we've treated ourselves to the steakhouse and it is always worth it! Food and service was superb--wish I could eat there every night;)

Okay, there's a little taste for you--hopefully I can get these pictures going and write a more in depth review!

Archived