Johnny Rockets

Still cannot believe people will pay money for fast food when you can have Prime rib, seafood, steaks, poultry, ect in the dining room at no extra charge...

Since when can I get those things for lunch?? I think most people would think of Johnny Rockets as a lunch or late night destination, not dinner... unless they have little kids. It is catagorized as a snack place and not a dinner place on the compass.

We have 2 17-yr old guys with us on our cruise in July. I'm sure they will spend some time at Johnny Rockets, even at $5 a milkshake. My Grandson is one of them and he loves milkshakes so we've advised him to try to hit Johnny Rockets anytime other than a day at sea. If you want to know who goes there, check it out at lunchtime on a sea day. It's packed.

I just like watching them dance.

Exactly. It is a fun experience. And sometimes after a steady diet of fancy foods, our bodies crave some comfort foods and Johnny Rockets or another fast food establishment just hits the spot. A chacon a son gout. No sense trying to understand it. It just IS.:)

I liked it better when the coupon was good for one free meal at Johnny Rockets...

Me too.

I just like watching them dance.

And you can always watch the dancing without paying the cover charge.

By the way, the best time to go to Johnny Rockets is when every one else is at a port-of-call. It can be crowded with a long wait if you try to go on a sea day during lunch. Or, if you want to skip dinner in the MDR or Lido, go at dinner or late afternoon.

I would love to try the breakfast there on the Oasis or Allure. Currently there is no extra charge for breakfast. I wish other RCCL JR's served breakfast. I wonder how long before RCCL adds an upcharge for breakfast???

Still cannot believe people will pay money for fast food when you can have Prime rib, seafood, steaks, poultry, ect in the dining room at no extra charge...

Some of us crave bad food....it's what your acustom to. ;)

We ate breakfast here several mornings. It was fabulous and the service was excellent. It was 8-9AM and very few people were there. I missed being able to sit outside in the WJ and this provided a nice outdoor venue!

Johnny Rockets is okay-We can live with it or without it-But we have went there at least once during our cruises.

There used to be a JR in Katy Mills Mall (Near Houston) Don't know if it's still open or not.

I prefer Wendy's hamburgers but the closest one to us is 25 miles away

Archived