Bus Info Needed: Dockyard>Warwick Long Bay>Swizzle Inn

MarieF4861

I believe you take the #7 bus to Warwick long bay. It is after the stop for horseshoe bay. I would think the ride is about 30 minutes. I really like the beach - much less crowded than horseshoe. I usually ask the bus driver to let me know when the Warwick stop is coming up. If polite they usually announce the stop.

I think swizzle inn is nearby, but I'll let someone else answer who knows for sure.

As the PP wrote an inbound route #7 bus (or taxi) will get you from the Dockyard to Warwick Long Bay. I think his time estimate is on the low side but still in the ballpark.

To go from WLB to the South Shore Swizzle Inn, an inbound route #7 bus (or taxi) will get you there. The road distance from WLB to SI is about 1.5 miles; travel time by bus would be less than 5 minutes, less by taxi.

To go from the SI to the Dockyards, board an outbound route #7 bus. Travel time will be about 45 minutes. Make sure as you board the bus that the bus is going all the way to the Dockyard. Some route #7 buses do not go to the Dockyard but only go as far as Barnes Corner. The destination of the bus s/b displayed on the front of the bus.

Any travel time for buses does not include waiting time.

SBtS

Archived