Has anyone used Somerset Bridge Waterports?

ekmmom

My son and his wife used them a couple of years ago and were happy with the experience. If I remember correctly the boat was a Boston Whaler with a canopy. He said they gave him a map of things to explore and a place where they could stop for a picnic lunch if interested. I'm not sure how far out they were aloowed to go. I want to say there were some restrictions.

Hi, we have used them many times over the years! the boston whalers are a lot of fun and you can explore lovely beaches and little islands! take a picnic lunch and make the most of the day! you should call them to set this up, if you are renting a boat they will offer you transport from the ship, you can easily get there via scooter or public bus, the bus stops right there. If you are doing jet skiing and set it up from the ship, that would include transport. If you are doing both, it wouldn't hurt to ask for a discount!! don't set your heart on it, but at least ask. Have a terrific time, take snorkel gear since there are many large fish etc at the shipwreck that sticks out of the water!! take bread to feed them also!

Hi,

I booked a Boston Whaler with them before reading this and they didnt volunteer to pick us up. It also didnt say anything on the site. Should I call them back do you think?

Do you recall their phone number? How long ago did you book with them? I called both numbers listed on their website today, and an answering machine picked up. What's odd is all they said was, "This is Ryan or maybe it was Brian, leave a message". No mention of the company name. I also tried to email them but it bounced back too. Seems fishy:confused:.

I'm not sure what's going on with their answering machine etc. but the people there when we visited seemed very professional etc.. very nicely run operation.. maybe someone who lives in Bermuda can find a phone number for them and post it? Friends who visited Bermuda for a weekend as it turns out used them last May for a sail rental but arranged that when they arrived, nothing but good things to say about it. We will def. rent a boat from them when we return.

That is the number I called. 1-441-234-0914, and the voice mail said this is Ryan (or Brian I couldn't make it out) leave a message. That was last Thursday, I'll try again later this week. Thanks.

I was able to speak with someone today, and book 4 hours on a 15 ft whaler boat for 6 people. The cost is more for the larger boat than what is shown on their website. 4 hrs= $145, 6 hrs = $200

I also asked about pick up transportation from the Dockyard, and they do not provide this.

Hope this helps anyone who is interested.

We used them for a jet ski tour last week and they were great! Harry gave me a card and that is the correct phone #. If you take a taxi make sure you tell them Somerset Bridge @ Robinson's Marina. I just said Somerset Watersports and there was some confusion. Luckily, I had the phone # with me and the taxi driver called and then it was crystal clear to him. :D

That is the number I called. 1-441-234-0914, and the voice mail said this is Ryan (or Brian I couldn't make it out) leave a message. That was last Thursday, I'll try again later this week. Thanks.

Hi, I actually found their website listed in my Frommer's 2011 Bermuda guide. Went onto the website this morning, and you can make a resv. right online, directly on their website.

Archived