Celebrity Summit thoughts?

andyandsue

Have to agree with the above post. I've orchestrated the "Friends and Family Annual Caribbean Cruise" for about 30 years, now. Two yrs ago we sailed out of NYC on NCL, we were a group of 34. Just about everyone said "If you go on NCL again, we WON"T go!"

Hi everyone.

Celebrity Summit has a 7 night to Bermuda leaving from NJ on 8/21. We are NJ residents so we'll get a resident rate so it is right in our budget, but I have some questions-

I've read that "Celebrity is for Seniors". Opinoins on that? We have a DS/12 and a DD/9. Will they enjoy this cruise that lacks a water slide and a mini golf course, etc.

We would prefer freestyle cruising which is offered by Norwegian Gem on that same day but for $1500 more. Is it worth the extra $1500 to go on Norwegian? Not sure if I am comfortable spending the extra money but if my kids will have a horrible time on the Summit...

Just got off the summit- and have been on NCL- Summit was far and above my NCL experience. We had our 6 year old with us and are in our 30's. Crowd was older but it was great. You can have anytime dining. Book the Summit- you won't regret it!!