LIVE from the Tahitian Princess

sprinkles

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share that we are having incredible weather and that the ship actually made it to Roratonga for the first time since December.

What an awesome cruise. Hope the weather stays the same for those of you coming this Wednesday.

By the way, for those of you who have Marc and Bruno booked. Marc's tour is awesome, had a great time. We did Bruno yesterday, enjoyed the trip, but unless you are a serious snorkeler, I don't think it would be worth it.

The coral gardens were amazing and well worth the price of the tour. Solid coral and fish everywhere, BUT - please be carefull, the current is VERY strong and most of the people who chose to follow Bruno got freaked out and/or hurt. DH and I were fine, but like I said, be carefull, you really have to follow Bruno and follow him through the coral (which can be difficult in the current).

Entertainment and food have been good, you guys that are coming are in for a treat. I know I won't be ready to leave in just a few more days.

Later,

Tammy

Did you use Princess air on Air Tahiti Nui? If so, what time did you leave LA and when did you arrive in Papeete?

Did you use Princess transfers or take a taxi from the airport to the ship? Cost?

What did you do in Papeete?

Please share any information as we are on the Tahitian Princess in June. Thank you.

Just back today. What an amazing time! Just posted a long review under the French Polynesia ports of call section.

Coral, we had the Staff Captain at our table and I asked him that exact question. He has not heard any rumors about the TP leaving FP, but he said he would be the last to know.

SeetoSea, I answered all your questions in my review under the ports of call section.

Tammy

Archived