Victoria Royal blue line hopOn HopOff

I would be interested in hearing of your experience with this company. It looks like a great way to see Victoria for a very reasonable price. Thanks for your help.

They have been around for years and are known as good operators. Some will tell you that you can take transit or walk to much of this but if it is a tour you want then you can't do much better.But before you sign on you may care to look at the HOHO program of the Victoria Big Bus, they do have a one offering for $29.

is only $25 and has stops at Chinatown, Craigdarroch castle, oak bay village, cattle point, Beacon Hill Park, and Fisherman's Wharf. It sounds great and if you don't want to...you don't have to get off anywhere. I like the fact of the bus being open topped so we could see everything.

If anyone has taken this, I would love to hear from you.

is only $25 and has stops at Chinatown, Craigdarroch castle, oak bay village, cattle point, Beacon Hill Park, and Fisherman's Wharf. It sounds great and if you don't want to...you don't have to get off anywhere. I like the fact of the bus being open topped so we could see everything.

If anyone has taken this, I would love to hear from you.

If you want open-topped (or at least out in the air), the horse drawn/narrated Tally-Ho tours are also popular.

If you have a list of places you want to go, the local city buses; which have a fair number of double deckers in the ranks; are a great deal at $7.75 for a day pass. You'll have to walk a couple of blocks from the cruise terminal to the little store on Superior Street to buy the day pass (not available on the bus), but it's only about a 3 block walk.

map of Victoria; for cruise people: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212770407613531027445.0004665d7f3e28f06866d&msa=0&ll=48.421397,-123.375521&spn=0.022044,0.038366

They have been around for years and are known as good operators. Some will tell you that you can take transit or walk to much of this but if it is a tour you want then you can't do much better.But before you sign on you may care to look at the HOHO program of the Victoria Big Bus, they do have a one offering for $29.

Where is the nearest stop from the Princess dock?

Where is the nearest stop from the Princess dock?

http://www.royalbluelinetours.com/

The nearest stop would be Fisherman's Wharf, about 4-5 blocks from the cruise terminal at Ogden Point.

While it takes a very picturesque route along the waterfront, the schedule of only operating every 45 minutes is probably somewhat limiting for cruise passengers

Archived