Water Packages

How big are the water bottles? For some reason, that information is no where to be found on RCI webpage :rolleyes: Are they just the regular 17oz bottle size?

I KNOW people are going to come on here and try to talk me out of getting the package ... that probably won't be hard to do since I really don't want to spend the $$$. You have to pre order these, right? I will have lots of OBC. I wish I could order it when I got on board. :(

I am not going to take a case of water on board. I don't want to go through that hassle, so don't bother with that reply.

Maybe I will bring a reusable water bottle and keep filling up at the drink stations. ...

Thank you :)

Not sure if you were trying to make me feel bad for not using search ... but just so you know, I always have trouble using the search feature for some reason. I don't know why, I just do :o

Thank you for the information

Thank you :)

Not sure if you were trying to make me feel bad for not using search ... but just so you know' date=' I always have trouble using the search feature for some reason. I don't know why, I just do :o

Thank you for the information[/quote']

I'm a teacher; I teach. :) I was just trying to show you how I did my search, hoping that you would learn to do it, too.

:)

I see the same questions asked over and over and over again ... no one ever says anything to those people.

I scanned several pages to see if I could see any topics on water packages and I didn't see anything. Every time I tried doing a search on this forum I got posts from YEARS ago. I finally gave up. I don't know if the search function is better now or not. (obviously it is)

Was just thinking of ordering the package tonight and thought I better ask first. I knew I would get a quick answer.

I am sorry :o It will never happen again! Are you going to make me where the Dunce Cap and sit in the corner?? :eek:

I see the same questions asked over and over and over again ... no one ever says anything to those people.

I scanned several pages to see if I could see any topics on water packages and I didn't see anything. Every time I tried doing a search on this forum I got posts from YEARS ago. I finally gave up. I don't know if the search function is better now or not. (obviously it is)

Was just thinking of ordering the package tonight and thought I better ask first. I knew I would get a quick answer.

I am sorry :o It will never happen again! Are you going to make me where the Dunce Cap and sit in the corner?? :eek:

Oh' date=' here's a tip:

Don't use the search at the top of the page.

Go to that box and click on "advanced search".

Use the search box on THAT page.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937

We are going on a cruise in March, and as you kow the tiny bottles of water at nearly $3 each is a bit ridiculous. So each of us is bringing a brita filtered water bottle...(they are about 12-14 each). Just a thought...so you can spend your OBC on other things....

Oscar- I purchase the water package everytime just for convenience! I drink a lot of water and like to have it available in the room when I want it. The water packages that I have bought recently are the 1 liter size but I take a smaller empty bottle with me to pour it into so it is easy to carry at port and on the ship.

Also you don't have to purchase ahead of time. You can purchase as soon as you get on the first day, just find the table selling the coke packages and they will be selling the water as well. Usually(last 3 trips) they are set up in front of the on air club in the promenade.

Have fun!

Debra

Our most recent purchase of the water package was the large large bottles (1.05 quarts), so bring smaller bottles to fill to carry around the ship/on excursions.

Thats good to hear. We are sailing Explorer in November and they still haven't put a cost for the water.. What was the cost of the case and how many bottles per case.

Please and Thanks!!!

Geez!

The water on the ship is better than the water in the bottles.

The water on the ship that comes out of the tap is free.

It may be free ... but it may also be brown! :eek:

I've seen pictures (I am sailing on Radiance) and that is why I am thinking about the package in the first place! LOL

:D

Ok' date=' here's an apple (as a peace offering) ;)

[b']Thanks for the tip[/b]

Hey, I want that apple back! Maybe if I asked about the soda package you wouldn't have felt the need to chastise me! ;)

(Let me make it clear I am just teasing - don't need the headache of people thinking I am serious LOL .... but there are TWO soda package questions within one page of each other and you didn't say anything to him, just sayin ::p )

Hey' date=' I want that apple back! Maybe if I asked about the [i']soda package [/i]you wouldn't have felt the need to chastise me! ;)

(Let me make it clear I am just teasing - don't need the headache of people thinking I am serious LOL .... but there are TWO soda package questions within one page of each other and you didn't say anything to him, just sayin ::p )

1. I do sometimes sleep. ;)

2. There actually seems to be some recent updated information on the soda packages. See marci22's post.

Archived