Back Home and missing The Freedom!

We returned yesterday from 6/26 sailing and would like to share what are mostly positive observations. We had a promenade stateroom - adequate, good window but missed balcony terribly. The bed as mentioned in previous posts is so very comfy. Did not eat in main dining room- Chops was EXCELLENT- windjammer was good bit I agree that desserts (outside of Chops) were not very good. Shows were good- love Drew Thomas ( illusionist) and cannot say enough about CD Graham Seymore. I love this ship- well laid out and never felt crowded. The ports were good- loved the zip line in Labadee. For Falmouth- check out Jamaica for a Day- reserved nice day at Hilton Rose Hall Resort- all food and drinks (including alcohol) included- Grand Cayman is most beautiful and did Nachi Cocum in Cozumel- embarkation was a bit slow - new computer program - debarkation was quick and efficient- best of my six cruises.

We returned yesterday from 6/26 sailing and would like to share what are mostly positive observations. We had a promenade stateroom - adequate, good window but missed balcony terribly. The bed as mentioned in previous posts is so very comfy. Did not eat in main dining room- Chops was EXCELLENT- windjammer was good bit I agree that desserts (outside of Chops) were not very good. Shows were good- love Drew Thomas ( illusionist) and cannot say enough about CD Graham Seymore. I love this ship- well laid out and never felt crowded. The ports were good- loved the zip line in Labadee. For Falmouth- check out Jamaica for a Day- reserved nice day at Hilton Rose Hall Resort- all food and drinks (including alcohol) included- Grand Cayman is most beautiful and did Nachi Cocum in Cozumel- embarkation was a bit slow - new computer program - debarkation was quick and efficient- best of my six cruises.

Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait for our turn in August!

Totally agree. We didn't do the MDR either. We stuck to the Windjammer as well. Deserts came in two flavors, bland and cocoa, but aside from that the rest of the food was great. We did Nachi Cocom tool! Best beach day ever.

We going next month and we reserved two nights at Chops and two nights at Portofino's we were on the LOS twice and enjoyed the specialty restaurants, wish there was a third lol Both times on the LOS we also had the promenade cabin but this time we booked late (just few days ago) and daughter needs her own room (single/19) so we had no choice but to choose two superior oceanview balcony rooms and her inside cabin is right opposite of mine (RC rules as she is under 21) only that our cabins are the 3 and 4th last ones on the ship on deck nine. We never had aft ever or had a room that high hoping my father in law who also will be with us won't feel any movement that high and that aft as he could get sick.

We have few questions if you not mind:

Do you recall the names of the shows that are being shown at this time other than the illusinist?

Did you attend the outdoor pool deck party do they still have that wonderful suckling pig?

What deck was disembarkation on, and how was disembarkation. We hoping it better since we cruised the LOS.

Thanks.

Archived