Oasis Cabin Location Questions

We are sailing on the 16th of this month and I am beginning to get concerned about the size and location of our cabin. We are in a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with a balcony on deck 6 . . . cabin 6300 to be exact. It is towards the front of the ship. Will we feel much motion being towards the front? Also, the boardwalk is on this level as well. Will I open my cabin door to the sights and sounds of the activity going on or is there a wall/hallway that divides the two? This is our first cruise and I am concerned about our family of four existing in a 182 square foot cabin for an entire week. Would it even be worth it to see if a junior suite may be available?

Can anyone calm my nerves???

Any advice is very much appreciated!! :)

Your cabin is actually on towards the back of ship and located behind the boardwalk. You will leave your room into a hallway like you would in a hotel.

If all 4 of you are in this room it will be tight. Yes a JS will give you more room but two rooms like you have may be cheaper. It doesn't hurt to check.

this ship is so big that motion is not much of an issue

I just noticed your sail date. you may be out of luck finding anything better.

We are sailing on the 16th of this month and I am beginning to get concerned about the size and location of our cabin. We are in a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with a balcony on deck 6 . . . cabin 6300 to be exact. It is towards the front of the ship. Will we feel much motion being towards the front? Also, the boardwalk is on this level as well. Will I open my cabin door to the sights and sounds of the activity going on or is there a wall/hallway that divides the two? This is our first cruise and I am concerned about our family of four existing in a 182 square foot cabin for an entire week. Would it even be worth it to see if a junior suite may be available?

Can anyone calm my nerves???

Any advice is very much appreciated!! :)

You are towards the back of the ship not the front!!!!!!!

If your kids are small, you'll make do. If you have "adult-sized" kids, 2 cabins will be better...but a JS would give you a bit more room....I still wouldn't put 4 adult-sized people in a JS! Remember that there's so much to do on the ship, you really won't be sitting around in your cabin that much.

I agree with CB at Sea - so much to do and no time for being in the room. Worry about more important things... like how many times you have to walk the steps to work off that extra dessert you had! LOL

We were in a JS on the oasis last month, and granted there were only two of us, but I think a regular room is fine. We were never in the room except to shower and sleep (did very little sleeping). There is sooo much going on that you will be fine. If I couldn't have a GS or above ( for the suite perks) I wouldn't waste the money. Have a great time!!!

Archived