It's official- I'm going freestyle!

I just booked my first NCL cruise. I'm so excited that I can do this, thanks in part to credit card points and a flight voucher!

I've relied on this forum for a lot of information in making my decision. I love the frestyle concept and cant wait to try NCL Thanks everyone! CC rocks! :).

I just booked my first NCL cruise. I'm so excited that I can do this, thanks in part to credit card points and a flight voucher!

I've relied on this forum for a lot of information in making my decision. I love the frestyle concept and cant wait to try NCL Thanks everyone! CC rocks! :).

Congrats! I hope you enjoy the Epic as much as we did! :)

Congratulations on your booking.

DH & I cruised our first cruise on NCL back in 2002 and loved every minute of it. 30+ cruises later we have sailed a variety of other lines and continue to come back to NCL as our favorite line.

We do enjoy the freedom offered through the freestyle concept but then we also enjoy our ``freedom'' to sail other lines when we chose as we also like the more structured dining options of a few of the other mass market lines.

The variety of NCL's dining options is hard to beat. You can eat in the free restaurants or pay a bit more and try some of the other venues out there. You have ther freedom to eat where and when you chose.

Dianne

If you enjoy a casual lifestyle on your vacation, then NCL freestyle is probably for you - like it was for us. Our Dawn trip from NYC last October was our first NCL experience, we enjoyed it very much and our next cruise will be with NCL, no hesitation.

Have a splendid time.

:)

Can't wait for my 'EPIC' cruise in February. Love free style. We were upsold to a suite last february and now we're hooked on the suite life too. Learned alot from these boards. Also made friends with a great family....love ya Greg, Julie, Natalie and Chris.....

Archived