St. Lucia Catamaran

Suga1234

Does anybody have any recommendations for catamaran companys? I do not want to book w/Carnival. If I can't do catamaran I would like to see Pitons, go to beach by Pitons (Jalousie), & go to Anse Chastent. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!!!!

We took Spencer Ambrose Beach Break tour in March and it was amazing we left by boat from the pier and then saw the sights down to jalouise, and spent 3 hours at the beach. We also got drinks and an amazing lunch included. Beach is great for snorkeling on the right and swimming on the left. Bring water shoes for the snorkeling side it is very rocky.

http://www.spencerambrose.com/

I actually really would like to do that, but I've read about several bad expereiences w/Spencer. I do not want to book & take a chance on being dissapointed like ALOT of others were.

Thanks for your help.

It seems as if alot of the complaints are from people that didnt think they could go on the resort "side" of the beach, or got intimidated by security, i personally didnt even see any security when i was there. Beaches are public in St. Lucia and you can walk, swim, and lay your towel down anywhere you want. With the Jalouise beach break tour we were one of the first groups to the beach so we were able to grab 4 chairs and a put them under a grass hut. Some of the people complaining seem to be on other tours that come later and cannot get a chair..which is obvious, there are only so many chairs. I couldnt find anything to complain about the whole day!

Archived