Luggage Tags

I am book on a 7 day western caribbean cruise with RCCL. I wanted to know when and how I will be notify about receiving my luggage tags.:D

Did you set up a My Cruises account on Royal Caribbean's website? If not, get your reservation number, click on this link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Excursion+Planning&faqId=1631&faqSubjectId=327&faqType=faqm and follow the instructions.

If you already have a My Cruises page, go there and click on "check status" under Cruise Documentation on the right side of the page.

There will be a button on that next page for ordering your luggage tags.

Bon Voyage!

:)

I was able to order ours as soon as I completed the online check-in process. We are leaving next week and just received ours last week. Many in our group were concerned too, but they arrived on time. FYI - You will receive two per person. I was not able to request any more or less . . . it's just what they send.

Have a great trip! :D

I was able to order ours as soon as I completed the online check-in process. We are leaving next week and just received ours last week. Many in our group were concerned too, but they arrived on time. FYI - You will receive two per person. I was not able to request any more or less . . . it's just what they send.

Have a great trip! :D

We have always gotten 4 tags per person. We got some just a few days ago and there are 4 each. They even allow them to be ordered one more time - some people change rooms after they order the tags so this allows them to get tags with the right room number on them.

Otherwise, people can just fill out tags at the pier - all the want.

Gina

They usually send us 6 tags and we use 3-4

I'm beginning to wonder if they send the amount of tags based on C&A level. :eek: Maybe D and above gets 4 each. Platinum or emerald and above gets 3 each and new cruisers and gold only get 2 tags each. I really have no idea if this is a possibility but we've cruised a lot since they started sending the tags only - not along with the documents - and we've always gotten a total of 8 tags.

Gina

I'm beginning to wonder if they send the amount of tags based on C&A level. :eek: Maybe D and above gets 4 each. Platinum or emerald and above gets 3 each and new cruisers and gold only get 2 tags each. I really have no idea if this is a possibility but we've cruised a lot since they started sending the tags only - not along with the documents - and we've always gotten a total of 8 tags.

Gina

I am Gold level and for my August cruise I received 4 tags (and on my December cruise I received the same amount).

I am Gold level and for my August cruise I received 4 tags (and on my December cruise I received the same amount).

4 total? OR 4 per person? If it's 4 total, then I could be on to something. :cool: I'm D+ and I receive 8 total/4 per person.

Gina

4 total? OR 4 per person? If it's 4 total, then I could be on to something. :cool: I'm D+ and I receive 8 total/4 per person.

Gina

I received 4 per person, so 8 total.

We also put our personal tags on our luggage just in case they fall off

When we were disenbarking from the Voyager last December in Galveston-one of the sticky tags came off and luckily we had our personal tag on one piece of luggage

They put that luggage without tags in a certain location on the floor in the terminal.We found our suitcase that way

I ordered my luggage tags before I completed my on-line check in. I got 8 tags for each of us. When logged into my account, there was a button that said order luggage tags. I clicked on that, and about 5 days later the tags arrived. Couldn't have been easier.

Final payment was made 7/1 and printed SetSail Pass but so far no luggage tags. Any idea how soon before sailing that you can order them? Our cruise isn't until 9/10.

I had this info on my laptop that I likely got from RCI website a while back. I believe the information is up to date. If not, someone on this board will let you know.

Once North American guests have received their electronic cruise document (eDoc) - after your final payment is made - and have an assigned stateroom number, they can then request your complimentary luggage tags.

At this point you should be able to make the luggage tag request by logging in to your My Cruise account and selecting Online Check-in. If you look towards the bottom of the main Online Check-In page, underneath the guest(s) names, there should be a 'Request Luggage Tags' button.

You can also log in to your My Cruise account and go to 'Countdown to Cruise' (on the Guest Documentation tab). Once you log-in, select 'Request' under the Luggage Tags section of the Cruise Documentation Page to submit.

Guests may request the tags by logging on to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/eDocs as well.

You will need to request your ship luggage tags no later than 14 days prior to your sailing date. You can expect to receive them in the mail within approximately 7 days following your request.

Ship luggage tags are available upon arrival at the ship terminal from RCI porters for guests who do not submit a request at least 14 days prior to sailing, or if you lost them.

To avoid any day of boarding delays, it is recommended that you secure your luggage tags before leaving home.

Let me know if this helps.

Final payment was made 7/1 and printed SetSail Pass but so far no luggage tags. Any idea how soon before sailing that you can order them? Our cruise isn't until 9/10.

Once your edocs are issued a luggage tag button will appear to order luggage tags. It will be about 50 days from sailing.

Once your edocs are issued a luggage tag button will appear to order luggage tags. It will be about 50 days from sailing.

Yes mine became available at exactly 49 days.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Right about now. Watch for the notification email. Be sure to check your spam folder, if you have a high level of spam alert.

Gina

I was any level last year on RCI and we each got 4-6 tags per person.

Archived