**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good Morning Breezer's.

I am not on FB so if you all do set a page up just let me know about things that I might miss :) and post it here.

GM and Happy Sunday all.

Eddie, I did set up a fb page for the 12/2/12 sailing for our group with Gwen's help so thanks Gwen.

Absolutely it will be double posting for me as this is my baby and I know not everyone is on fb. A lot of my family that's booked on this sailing is not on cc but on fb so i'm sure they will start posting there. Gonna be a fun ride.

To find us on fb we are under carnival breeze - we breezin'. I'll do another one later for the 12/8/12.

GM and Happy Sunday all.

Eddie, I did set up a fb page for the 12/2/12 sailing for our group with Gwen's help so thanks Gwen.

Absolutely it will be double posting for me as this is my baby and I know not everyone is on fb. A lot of my family that's booked on this sailing is not on cc but on fb so i'm sure they will start posting there. Gonna be a fun ride.

To find us on fb we are under carnival breeze - we breezin'. I'll do another one later for the 12/8/12.

Thanks Bevie

Spaghetti for the kids and for the grown folks, ackee and salt fish with green bananas and sweet potatoes. U can come for dinner, i'll save some for you.

I am so not a tech person but when it comes to cooking, boy I tell you, I can throw down in the kitchen and absolutely love to cook.

Spaghetti for the kids and for the grown folks, ackee and salt fish with green bananas and sweet potatoes. U can come for dinner, i'll save some for you.

I am so not a tech person but when it comes to cooking, boy I tell you, I can throw down in the kitchen and absolutely love to cook.

Ok, save me a plate, will be there by 6 lol.....dont sleep on spaghetti..I had that yesterday.

:eek: You won't eat frog legs or escargot but you eat salt fish? :eek::eek: LOL you can keep the salt fish...I like my fish fresh. We are having Garbage Fries for dinner...yummy :D

:eek: You won't eat frog legs or escargot but you eat salt fish? :eek::eek: LOL you can keep the salt fish...I like my fish fresh. We are having Garbage Fries for dinner...yummy :D

Funny, actually, ackee and salt fish with green bananas is a Jamaican dish. I am not from Jamaica but do cook the food as a lot of the Caribbean Islands tend to cook the same sort of foods. It was yummy and now I am so stuffed.

Jazz, no pasta for me. I would eat it but with a rose sauce, not too fond of red sauces. Hope u r feeling better.

Funny, actually, ackee and salt fish with green bananas is a Jamaican dish. I am not from Jamaica but do cook the food as a lot of the Caribbean Islands tend to cook the same sort of foods. It was yummy and now I am so stuffed.

Jazz, no pasta for me. I would eat it but with a rose sauce, not too fond of red sauces. Hope u r feeling better.

I discovered that because I had to look up Ackee...had no clue what it is and seen that dish was Jamaican.

Morning Breezers and happy Monday. I got to sleep in a bit today which felt good.

Eddie regarding your question about how I like RCCL, well, I have done 3 royal, 3 carnival, 1 princess and 1 hal cruises and I will sum it up by saying that my ideal cruise so far would be a cruise consisting of of HAL food on a Royal ship with Carnival everything else. Now that would be my ideal cruise. We had booked the Allure for this coming November but after we went on the liberty last September, I changed it when I got back and booked my 2 carnival cruises. I liked royal but I really really had a problem with the food, even in the specialty restaurant as we always do those. I know that food is subjective but that's my experience.

So, needless to say, it's carnival for me, at least for now. I will go on royal again but I am not in a rush to do so.

Oh, btw, I will send you an email about that "other" issue that you had my back with the last time.

Morning Breezers and happy Monday. I got to sleep in a bit today which felt good.

Eddie regarding your question about how I like RCCL, well, I have done 3 royal, 3 carnival, 1 princess and 1 hal cruises and I will sum it up by saying that my ideal cruise so far would be a cruise consisting of of HAL food on a Royal ship with Carnival everything else. Now that would be my ideal cruise. We had booked the Allure for this coming November but after we went on the liberty last September, I changed it when I got back and booked my 2 carnival cruises. I liked royal but I really really had a problem with the food, even in the specialty restaurant as we always do those. I know that food is subjective but that's my experience.

So, needless to say, it's carnival for me, at least for now. I will go on royal again but I am not in a rush to do so.

Oh, btw, I will send you an email about that "other" issue that you had my back with the last time.

Thanks. Not sure how much we will cruise RCCL since we are going to be platinum on Carnival soon but it is so convenient to go out of Baltimore and they have a really decent 12 day cruise out of there. Time will tell

This will be my 15th cruise, but first time in Jamaica ;)

Wow 15 cruises, that's great!!! I will be going on my 9th cruise in May 2012, but not all of them have been on Carnival. I believe I need 4 more on Carnival and then I will be Platinum.

I have been to Ochos Rios once, and I am looking forward to visiting Jamaica again.

To be honest, although I enjoy visiting new places, I don't cruise for the ports, I cruise for the enjoyment of the cruise itself.

Archived