**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Sweet:cool:, that was my thinking exactly why I decided to do the 2 groups. Usually when my cruise is over I am always left wanting more so decided to fix that problem and we are doing 2 cruises this year, b2b sort of but not on the same ship and the Breeze will also be our first true b2b which definitely will become our new normal.

Hubby just go along with what I decide as I am usually the one planning the vacations. I pretty much just need to tell him when to book off work which is just the way I like it.

I am very excited about the prospect of being on a cruise ship for 2 whole weeks!

Hey guys, my internet is acting up. I was in the middle of doing a big long post earlier today and then my internet went down so I went cruise shopping with my daughter. I just got back and tried to post again and got a message that I was working off line so trying again.

Bevie

Cruise shopping huh....I usually go swim trunks shopping the end of Aug/Early Sept, when they are all on the clearance racks. Got some great trunks last year for $3, marked down from $25

I was having a hard time posting from my phone earlier today.

Things are on clearance too so did well, mostly for the kids as I don't really need anything for this trip for me. Certain things are already gone from the stores. I got the kids their snorkle set last week and I wanted to take my own life vest for them but already is having a hard time finding those. May have to go to a sporting store soon looking for that.

BTW Jazz, you've got mail.

Wish I was stronger swimmer, might work on that on 2012

You are not alone. Twice I have taken private swimming lessons but I am no where close to where I would like to be. I invested in a really good snorkle vest a few years ago and have really been enjoying the water more since then. Without it on, I am not going where my feet cannot touch the ground, and usually hubby stays close by me. I have been on many a cruises and have not even been in the pool as the shallowest part was taller than me:mad::eek:.

I know what you mean.

BTW, are you a tech person?? The signature that one of my cc friend was working on for me is completed but when uploading it, it's still showing too small. He has walked me through it but i'm still getting the same results. It's showing at the correct size when he tries it on his signature though.

So, do you thing that having too many things in your own signature will take up more space if trying to upload things? I keep getting the message the the remote file is too large but yet this person was able to upload it to their signature. I've spent the last hour trying to make it work to no avail. One thing I don't have is patience and worse yet when you are not a tech person.:confused::confused::confused:

Hey guys,

Just thought I would put it out there that yes, we will definitely be having a sail away meet and greet coz after chatting for 17 months, don't really want to wait a few days after getting on board to meet our new friends so yes, that is a must. Doing the 1 hour cocktail party is a great idea also but of course too early to plan. The cost for that is less than $12 pp and is absolutely worth it. I've done the cabin crawl before and will see what the interest is for that.

In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions for anything else they would like to do that would be great, bearing in mind that we are on vacation and don't really want to be planing too many things.

If it was all up to me, I would probably just do the sail away meet and greet and the cocktail party, so that those that are not able to make it to sail away will get a chance to meet at the cocktail party.

Appreciate your feedback.

Hey guys,

Just thought I would put it out there that yes, we will definitely be having a sail away meet and greet coz after chatting for 17 months, don't really want to wait a few days after getting on board to meet our new friends so yes, that is a must. Doing the 1 hour cocktail party is a great idea also but of course too early to plan. The cost for that is less than $12 pp and is absolutely worth it. I've done the cabin crawl before and will see what the interest is for that.

In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions for anything else they would like to do that would be great, bearing in mind that we are on vacation and don't really want to be planing too many things.

If it was all up to me, I would probably just do the sail away meet and greet and the cocktail party, so that those that are not able to make it to sail away will get a chance to meet at the cocktail party.

Appreciate your feedback.

Well there are lots of things I have done with CC people on cruises in the past....some lots of fun...some not so much lol. The most fun was with the people on Celebrity...there were over 160 cruise critic people. There was alot of different activities planned and we participated in most but some we did not. It really is early to be doing heavy planning IMHO since so much time left before the cruise.

Good morning everyone. Well, in my new office now and just finished unpacking and loving my new digs.

If anyone would like a copy of the banner(s) let me know and I will email it to them.

Eddie, my thinking exactly in terms of it being quite early to start planning activities but just wanted everyone to know that yes, we will be doing stuff.

Good morning breezers. Wow, I am sitting at my desk taking an "actual break". Feels kinda weird though.

Jazz, love the words in your aviator, it rhymes with the song daylight come and me wanna go home. I guess that's the difference when you love doing something as I am certainly not thinking I wanna go run when daylight comes, thinking about how I can get a bit more shut eye.

Nothing but sunshine in store for us. Hope everyone has a great day too.

Archived