**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Bevie, the banner looks great!

I've been so busy this weekend that I haven't had a chance to respond to your dining question. We booked for anytime dining :eek: I feel kinda bad - feeling like the rebel by being the only one so far with this dining choice. But I never tried this and was thinking it may be a nice option to try. I'll let you know if it changes.

Also, with the reduced deposit being due just a week from today, I'll be following up with a few family/friends to remind them and see if they want to take advantage of this. I believe I can count on my SIL booking at least.

Thanks Ellen, I really like the banner too.

I tried mytime dining years ago on my Princess cruise and liked it. The only reason I am not doing it when cruising with the children is because they both have nut allergy so I am thinking it would be easier if I don't have to explain the situation every night to the waiter so wanted to stick with the same wait staff for the cruise. I still have to be carful but at least they will be able to finish my sentence before I even ask the questions (I hope).

I don't do FB but I do read John Heald's Blog and read his FB page and noticed this a bit ago:

John Heald

For those of you who are booked or will book the Carnival Breeze.......Thursday around 10:00am EST should be marked in your diary......do people have diaries?

Makes me curious LOL.

Bevie, the banner looks great!

I've been so busy this weekend that I haven't had a chance to respond to your dining question. We booked for anytime dining :eek: I feel kinda bad - feeling like the rebel by being the only one so far with this dining choice. But I never tried this and was thinking it may be a nice option to try. I'll let you know if it changes.

Also, with the reduced deposit being due just a week from today, I'll be following up with a few family/friends to remind them and see if they want to take advantage of this. I believe I can count on my SIL booking at least.

I am also doing your time dining, I tried it on my Freedom cruise this past May, and it worked out great. So, don't worry about being a rebel, you are not alone.

Although I have subscribed to this thread, for some reason I am not getting email updates when a new post is posted.:cool:

Gwen, that's strange:confused::confused::confused:. Maybe try unsubscribing then subscribing again. You never know with computers. BTW, were you able to book the b2b as yet?

Hey Bevie...nice pic in your avatar ... now I will know what you look like.

Thanks Eddie. I know it's nice to put a face to a name.

Got to do my mommy thing now and take the kids to the park so back to my Caribbean Breezers later.

Did everyone have a chance to see the new menu carnival is rolling out? spicy alligator fritters, frog legs ... I am SOOOO passing on those.

Can't wait for Thursday at 10:00 to hear what the big news is about the Breeze that John Heald was hinting about.

Did everyone have a chance to see the new menu carnival is rolling out? spicy alligator fritters, frog legs ... I am SOOOO passing on those.

:eek:Passing...you are kidding right? Love frog legs, have had them twice this month...and yes they do taste like chicken LOL. Also, alligator is delish! I am definitely wanting to try the shark and langoustino fire cracker roll...sounds tasty.

I love trying things that I wouldn't get at home.

I agree, I am quite curious. He has a way of keeping one hanging. I wish he would just wait and tell you instead of leading up to it days ahead of time.

Morning Caribbean Breezers.

Eddie, I will try new things but not when it comes to meat. It would have to be a matter of mind over matter and the mind always tend to win. My hubby is the brave one and will most likely be trying all the fancy delish stuff.

I know what you mean about just telling us what the information is, this way you gotta keep tuned in.

Morning Breezers!!!!

I wondering what the breeze news will be....I know in years past they have been ahead of schedule and announced pre inaugural sailingswhich really made the people that booked the original inaugural sailing upset. Or maybe its a new entertainment or dining venue. He does like to say things then when it comes out it'snot that great lol

I'm willing to try the new stuff had alligator and shark before, but never Kermit

Archived