**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Wow 15 cruises, that's great!!! I will be going on my 9th cruise in May 2012, but not all of them have been on Carnival. I believe I need 4 more on Carnival and then I will be Platinum.

I have been to Ochos Rios once, and I am looking forward to visiting Jamaica again.

To be honest, although I enjoy visiting new places, I don't cruise for the ports, I cruise for the enjoyment of the cruise itself.

Yes, this will be my platinum cruise with Carnival, unless I squeeze in a Dec/Jan cruise :)

Been on 4 Royal cruises and 1 Ncl. Usually Im all about the ports, but with Breeze and Epic, its really all about the ship.

I didnt see you on FB yet.

Yes, this will be my platinum cruise with Carnival, unless I squeeze in a Dec/Jan cruise :)

Been on 4 Royal cruises and 1 Ncl. Usually Im all about the ports, but with Breeze and Epic, its really all about the ship.

I didnt see you on FB yet.

I have been on RCI 3 times, and I would cruise with them again given the opportunity. I also have been on a Costa ship, and although that was a different experience, I would cruise with them again too.

You will see me on fb soon :)!

I have been on RCI 3 times, and I would cruise with them again given the opportunity. I also have been on a Costa ship, and although that was a different experience, I would cruise with them again too.

You will see me on fb soon :)!

I was looking at one of the Costa cruises as the kids would have been free and who doesn't like free stuff and even the prices for the adults was really good but the more research I did, the more I read about the smoking so I chickened out.

Ok. Here I am after being steered from the 12/2 thread to here. Can't wait for the cruise. Only done 3 cruises so far, all Carnival. Would like to try another line just to compare but I always end up with Carnival. Looking forward to seeing the brand new ship! The last ship we were on was the Inspiration. Was nice but looking forward to something newer. If any of you are planning to get together on or just before cruise, would love to join you.

Ok. Here I am after being steered from the 12/2 thread to here. Can't wait for the cruise. Only done 3 cruises so far, all Carnival. Would like to try another line just to compare but I always end up with Carnival. Looking forward to seeing the brand new ship! The last ship we were on was the Inspiration. Was nice but looking forward to something newer. If any of you are planning to get together on or just before cruise, would love to join you.

Welcome Aboard TravelGal22

Looks like Breeze will be a great ship!!!

I will probably drive down the day before and hang out on SouthBeach.

Hey Travelgal, welcome to our board. You are welcome over on this side at anytime, whether or not you are part of the office cc group.

We too will be traveling down the day before and staying most likely on Miami Beach. 2 cruises in a row we were lucky to get the Eden Roc on Miami Beach which we absolutely love and will keep my fingers crossed that we will get the same hotel again. That would be really great to meet up the night before and hang out for a bit. I will have my mom and other family members with me so having someone to leave the kids with should not be a problem.

We did that in 2005 on our San Juan cruise -- a bunch of us went salsa dancing (or tried to) and had a blast.

Welcome aboard travelgal! Great bunch of people here.

I stayed at Eden Roc a few years ago, great location and pool area.

Since Im driving this time, Im probably going to do the cruise and park deal with Hyatt Place by the airport. Then just take the airport flyer bus to South beach and taxi back to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning lol

Good Afternoon Everyone! Has been a beautiful day here....well kinda chilly .... only got up to 68 degrees so far.

Now I am curious Jazz...I have looked at MSC cruises but always been too chicken to go on one. I hear they are quite different. Did you like it?

Well we can't meet up the night before the cruise cause we will already be on the Breeze :p

To be honest, although I enjoy visiting new places, I don't cruise for the ports, I cruise for the enjoyment of the cruise itself.

Ditto. I do love the sea days on a cruise. Sitting on in the hot tub or by the pool with a DOD :D:cool:

My only preference is that it has to be warm. But that might change for at least one cruise...dh wants to take a New England cruise up to Canada in the fall sometimes to see the leaves. Now that I would do in chilly weather.

If any of you are planning to get together on or just before cruise, would love to join you.

For sure we will be getting together on the ship but too early to really start planning anything. Looking at something at sail away as I definitely want to meet you guys and not wait until a few days later; meet & greet and or cocktail party and possibly a cabin crawl so yes, we will be planning activities for on board.

I will not be steering anyone away from this thread, all are welcomed. You can even join us on our fb page, just look for carnival breeze 12/2/12 - we breezin' - official cc group. Did you book through the cc group or on your own? No biggie either way just need to know to update my list.

Good Afternoon Everyone! Has been a beautiful day here....well kinda chilly .... only got up to 68 degrees so far.

Now I am curious Jazz...I have looked at MSC cruises but always been too chicken to go on one. I hear they are quite different. Did you like it?

Well we can't meet up the night before the cruise cause we will already be on the Breeze :p

Eddie we will save some fun for you lol

I didnt do the MSC cruise, I waited to long and the cruise sold out

From most of the reviews it sounds like a really different cruiseline. Its Italian and I guess they are more laidback and dont really cater to guest the way the mainstream lines do. Still if the price was right I would try them for a short cruise.

Eddie we will save some fun for you lol

Please do LOL

I didnt do the MSC cruise, I waited to long and the cruise sold out

From most of the reviews it sounds like a really different cruiseline. Its Italian and I guess they are more laidback and dont really cater to guest the way the mainstream lines do. Still if the price was right I would try them for a short cruise.

Thanks...I am one that does not have to be catered to and that is what I heard about this line...they do not cater. Maybe one day I can talk dh into it.

Thanks...I am one that does not have to be catered to and that is what I heard about this line...they do not cater. Maybe one day I can talk dh into it.

Gwen did it and I am waiting to hear back from her about how it was. One of these days I may try it.

Gwen, what has been your experience with the costa cruise?? In particular, how was the food?

Bev, I enjoyed my cruise, because I enjoy all of my cruises. That being said, the food was.......let's just say that it was different. But like on any other cruise, I did not go hungry, it was just different. I did find that the language barrier with some of the staff, was more of a factor on Costa. But that is because it is an Italian cruise line. Would I cruise with them again, yes I would.

Hey Travelgal, welcome to our board. You are welcome over on this side at anytime, whether or not you are part of the office cc group.

We too will be traveling down the day before and staying most likely on Miami Beach. 2 cruises in a row we were lucky to get the Eden Roc on Miami Beach which we absolutely love and will keep my fingers crossed that we will get the same hotel again. That would be really great to meet up the night before and hang out for a bit. I will have my mom and other family members with me so having someone to leave the kids with should not be a problem.

We did that in 2005 on our San Juan cruise -- a bunch of us went salsa dancing (or tried to) and had a blast.

I am not familiar with Eden Roc, what type of establishment is that? I will traveling the day before, but I am gonna take the Amtrak down from NC, because I have no interest in flying these days. I will be traveling alone and I have not decided where I am going to spend the night yet.

So much planning to do, and I love it:D

Ditto. I do love the sea days on a cruise. Sitting on in the hot tub or by the pool with a DOD :D:cool:

My only preference is that it has to be warm. But that might change for at least one cruise...dh wants to take a New England cruise up to Canada in the fall sometimes to see the leaves. Now that I would do in chilly weather.

Although I am sure that is beautiful cruising from New England to Canada, I do not like cruising in cold weather. You can have that route. Last December, I cruised out of Baltimore on the Pride, and it was too cold the first few days to be outside. I like the sun, and I like being out in it when I cruise.

Bev, I enjoyed my cruise, because I enjoy all of my cruises. That being said, the food was.......let's just say that it was different. But like on any other cruise, I did not go hungry, it was just different. I did find that the language barrier with some of the staff, was more of a factor on Costa. But that is because it is an Italian cruise line. Would I cruise with them again, yes I would.

That is kinda what I thought about the food.

Archived