**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Yes, we will fly Friday and land in Miami at about 9:30.

Nice. I too like to get the earliest possibly flight the day before. I got a 6:30am flight for our upcoming liberty cruise getting into Miami at 9:40 but thinking we may have to wait a bit for our hotel room or we just might get lucky and get that early too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that briefly but didn't really have a chance to look into it yet. Have to check to see if it is the same class as the breeze. Considering the Allure for 2013 though. If only I had the $$ boy I would be cruising all the time.

I got it now Eddie,didn't realize the destiny was being renamed. Sort of a bit out of the loop these days.

Hey everyone and trusting you all are having a good day. Apparently we are supposed to be getting summer like weather today which I know the kids will enjoy, especially my daughter who does not like to even wear a jacket.

Eddie, in 20 years of being a law clerk I don't think I have every had a file so big or have ever worked this much overtime. I usually don't work overtime either as I am usually out of the door at 4:00 but it is so necessary now. I just took a minute to have something to eat and then back to the grind. Not letting it get in the way of my p90x though as I just finished day 38 today.

Oh my Eddie, you are certainly being hit hard. Take care of yourself and get your rest which I know you will.

What a day we had yesterday! So beautiful. The kids enjoyed getting their bikes out and just being outside The park was packed too. Someone even brought a picnic basket which I had to take a second look at. I mean it was nice but definitely not picnic weather.

Well, have a good day all. And by the way, Eddie and I don't bite, come on in and chat with us.

Good Morning Breezers!

I am hanging Bevie;) This cold is not easy to kick.

Carnival is suppose to release several itineraries today...one being the Liberty. Can't wait to see what they will be. Hoping will be able to book a cruise on a b2b for 14 days on her in 2013 where I don't have to do the same port both weeks.

That would be nice Eddie. I promises the kids Allure of the seas so may be doing that for 2013.

Still amazing weather we are having. I took the day off as its march break so gotta do something with the kids so off to play laser quest now.

Well they did come out with the Liberty itinerary yesterday and it was exactly what I wanted. Can do 14 days and not hit the same port...would be and Eastern and a Western Caribbean cruise. I can't believe how cheap the prices are either. Too early to book though, 20 months out. I booked this one at 18 months out and it has been a long time. Gonna wait till after we get back from the Breeze to book the next one.

Hope everyone has a wonderful w/e!

Hey Eddie, hey Breezers!!

Yes, I saw the liberty new schedule. Good you will be able to do the b2b on her Eddie. You might want to look out for a group and if there are $25 deposits being offered, good way to lock in the price.

Good afternoon Breezers!

Well I bought myself a new camera a few weeks back, got myself the Canon Rebel T3i so doing a photo workshop all day today and it's going really good so far. A lot to learn but looking forward to taking beautiful pictures with it.

Good afternoon Breezers!

Well I bought myself a new camera a few weeks back, got myself the Canon Rebel T3i so doing a photo workshop all day today and it's going really good so far. A lot to learn but looking forward to taking beautiful pictures with it.

Good Morning Breezers!

Congrats on the camera Bevie. I give up on buying more expensive cameras anymore. Bought one a couple of years ago and as soon as the warranty ran out...it ran out. Decided to buy a cheap one and it works for me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Good morning at the start of what is promising to be a beautiful week weather wise. Hope everyone can get out and enjoy some of it, including myself.

Hubby was starting to pull weeds out of the garden and the kids were out riding their bikes. Funny how you don't see your neighbors or anyone over the winter but once it warms up, everyone is outside.

Eddie hope you are better by now.

Good Morning Breezers!

Congrats on the camera Bevie. I give up on buying more expensive cameras anymore. Bought one a couple of years ago and as soon as the warranty ran out...it ran out. Decided to buy a cheap one and it works for me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

I had been updating my camera choices over the years and still not getting the results I wanted so it was time to move on to something better. I am not one to be taking the kids to the studio and getting professional pictures taken so it was time. I am always the one taking like 1000 photos and will end up with like 10 really nice ones that is worthy of printing. Hoping in time to somewhat perfect that and sort of get a better "eye" for taking photos.

Archived