**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning.

Shaping up to be a very hot day today but all week we had been expecting rain but none so far. I hope the weather man is wrong on Saturday too coz I'm having my daughter's 9th birthday party then and hoping for good weather. She wanted a spa birthday party so doing it at home with 3 of the other moms helping me with the girls hands and feet. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning and hope everyone have a wonderful holiday today, cookout and all.

The party was great. My daughter and all 12 of her friends had a blast. I had 3 of the moms helping me and I could not have done it without them. Nothing like a successful party. Even the weather co-operated.

They have been calling for rain for the past week but still waiting. Yesterday it looked as if it would but then it blew over. Oh well.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?orwi13

Good morning!! Well finally the welcomed rain has arrived.

Have u been watching all the videos from John's blog from the Breeze? I don't know how to post it here though. Great to see and definitely want to put a fast forward on the countdown clock.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?errehq

I here u Steven. The folks on the December 2nd thread don't chat that much. Nothing like the December 8th thread we have. I know Eddie's November 24th roll call is off the chain busy though.

I here u Steven. The folks on the December 2nd thread don't chat that much. Nothing like the December 8th thread we have. I know Eddie's November 24th roll call is off the chain busy though.

No doubt! A friend of mine is on that sailing and I'm sure Carnival has loads planned for the Breeze's first US 8 day cruise!

Good morning. Been following John's blog and happy that I will be able to reach platinum with my 2 cruises next year. I've pretty much narrowed down that it will be 2b2 on the Breeze again or b2b with the Breeze and the Liberty. Either way, I will get my 10 cruises in with carnival next November.

Good morning. Been following John's blog and happy that I will be able to reach platinum with my 2 cruises next year. I've pretty much narrowed down that it will be 2b2 on the Breeze again or b2b with the Breeze and the Liberty. Either way, I will get my 10 cruises in with carnival next November.

I just found out that we have gone from Gold to Red for this cruise, meaning we are no longer allowed to the past guest party (which is now Gold & Platinum).

I just found out that we have gone from Gold to Red for this cruise, meaning we are no longer allowed to the past guest party (which is now Gold & Platinum).

I hear you Steven. That's pretty much the case with most of my family that will be on the December 2nd sailing.

Well, it's a hot day today so stay cool folks.

Good morning and thankfully it's the middle of the week. I feel like crap, my body feels like I'm coming down with the flu. Still heading into work and will see how the day progress. May leave early if I don't fell any better.

Good morning. I started taking some drugs yesterday which works for a few hours but I needed to as I had a funeral to attend. The aches and pain are gone but the cold is still there and still feeling not myself.

This too shall pass, hopefully soon.

Good morning.

Well another week has gone and we are definitely getting closer.

Gonna be a hot week. The AC will definitely be doing some overtime but not complaining.

Archived