**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Eddie and Breezers!! I am back. I had such a blast and took lots of pictures which I am uploading now. Got back yesterday but didn't have a chance to check in as the kids needed all my time. Will check in later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Monday Morning! So Bevie...how were the 2.0 changes on the Liberty?

Good morning Eddie, man it's taking me a long time to unwind from this trip but I am getting there.

Fun 2.0, well guys burger were as expected. Absolutely delish. I had one the first 3 days and could not have anymore after that. To some degree I think I was still watching the waistline and didn't want to over do it LOL... Leaving some for the breeze. Amazingly there were never any long lines at the joint. The moved very quickly there.

The burrito place had longer lineups always. I tried it one day and thought it was ok. Could be because I am not really a burrito person.

I loved the cruise director Jamie. She was really funny and knows how to party and have a good time. I enjoyed the deck parties, the Caribbean night party was right up my alley, the dj played lots and lots of soca music which is what I like so I worked up a sweat for about 2 hours. I felt right at home. It was the same on the imagination this past November too and I have to say this is one change I definitely like. Didn't enjoy the night club too much but it was definitely happening. Way too much smoking for my taste for an indoor spot.

Great cruise, met some great friends and got lots of R&R which was what I needed.

Now it's time to get ready for the breeze.

Good morning Eddie, man it's taking me a long time to unwind from this trip but I am getting there.

Fun 2.0, well guys burger were as expected. Absolutely delish. I had one the first 3 days and could not have anymore after that. To some degree I think I was still watching the waistline and didn't want to over do it LOL... Leaving some for the breeze. Amazingly there were never any long lines at the joint. The moved very quickly there.

The burrito place had longer lineups always. I tried it one day and thought it was ok. Could be because I am not really a burrito person.

I loved the cruise director Jamie. She was really funny and knows how to party and have a good time. I enjoyed the deck parties, the Caribbean night party was right up my alley, the dj played lots and lots of soca music which is what I like so I worked up a sweat for about 2 hours. I felt right at home. It was the same on the imagination this past November too and I have to say this is one change I definitely like. Didn't enjoy the night club too much but it was definitely happening. Way too much smoking for my taste for an indoor spot.

Great cruise, met some great friends and got lots of R&R which was what I needed.

Now it's time to get ready for the breeze.

I am really wanting to try the Guy's Burgers but I could probably only eat half since they look so huge. Told dh he has to split one with me. :D Everytime I have ever been on the Liberty we had Butch as the CD. Wasn't one of my favorite CD's.

I am really wanting to try the Guy's Burgers but I could probably only eat half since they look so huge. Told dh he has to split one with me. :D Everytime I have ever been on the Liberty we had Butch as the CD. Wasn't one of my favorite CD's.

I think Jamie was filling in for the actual CD and was going to be leaving the Liberty soon. I am glad I had her as the CD.

Also, just started my review so check it out.

Hey Eddie, I finally got my review finished today. Boy that was a lot of work. I do have a new appreciation for folks that do review all the time.

Now I can get back to only the Breeze.

Good Afternoon Bevie and Breezers! Hey Bevie...wanting more info here on the massage you got in Grand Turks. Dh wants to do that and nothing planned for the second week in Grand Turks except shopping and the beach. We are going to Jack's Shack on the first cruise.

I would say book it Eddie. It really was nice. I will post the same info on the other thread too, in case others are interested. Maybe we will keep LaToya busy that day.

We booked the massage with LaToya after reading about her services on the Grand Turk ports of call board. You can email her at oceanscapesspa at gmail dot com. The cost when booking in advance was $1 a minute so we booked 1 hour, ½ hr each for hubby and I. I will be booking her again for December. She also has a FB page and you can post on there too for a reservation. I had done both, email and FB to her.

It's not far from the port, about 3 - 4 min walk up the beach, you are not reaching as far as where Jack's Shack is.

Wow!! I just had a long weekend and i feel as if I need another one. From gardening to retouching up the borders on our patten concert deck before resealing, I am so tired. But, the end results will be very rewarding.

Have a good one.

Archived