Upgrade from Ocean to Vista?

lucysdiamond

I will be on the Carnival Pride and while looking for information on our room I've come across a ton of photos and info on the room beside ours which is a Vista suite and were in an Ocean suite. The Vista seems a bit bigger and has a wrap around aft balcony for $15 more a day. Is it worth it or should we stay put in our current suite?

Been in several corner balconies in the past, including a Vista Suite on our last cruise...one of the ones with two separate rooms and a MASSIVE balcony. If you do any entertaining in during a warm season, then I would definitely go with the Vista Suite. I think the one we were in had a balcony that was larger than the room!:D

I would recommend going for the VS cabin. The balcony is gigantic and the parts we liked the best however were the doors that you could close between the bedroom and main cabin area as well as doors to close off the dressing room. It provides lots of privacy, if you need it, by closing those doors for sleeping, dressing, whatever.

When I was booking our cruise to Alaska next summer I was trying to deide between the same two rooms. After reading reviews and looking at pictures we went with the Vista. I am certain, even before I have ever been in the room, that the size of the balcony and the location make it a hands down decision. Go for the hugh balcony in the Vista.

I will be on the Carnival Pride and while looking for information on our room I've come across a ton of photos and info on the room beside ours which is a Vista suite and were in an Ocean suite. The Vista seems a bit bigger and has a wrap around aft balcony for $15 more a day. Is it worth it or should we stay put in our current suite?

On a Spririt Class ship?? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

As long as it is not the deck 5 vistas, they are awful rooms

Archived