monitoring for price drops

I currently use one that does monitor NCL. It costs $1 per monitor. Worth every penny, instead of constantly checking, they send you an e-mail whenever there's a price change. That $1 saved me almost $1,000 pp on my upcoming RC cruise, now if the NCL one would just start dropping. :D

l also use a web site that is free. i found it last month and when my cruise dropped $50 i called my TA :). i saved this site to my book marks so each day i click one button and see all prices for all rooms on the date of my sailing. i have two upcoming cruises so it would be time consuming to check on the NCL site. i believe it is accurate !!!! It also states the history of prices for that cat. room. it is a .com website i stumbled upon this site when i googled cruisefinder in the search (no it is not cruisefinder .com) i hope you all find it. PS i hope to catch a big fish on my next cruise

Thanks bandit. I think that is the same one sippican was referring toot is free to check it manually yourself and costs a dollar to get an email alert (although it requires a minimum $5 load to get started). Keep in mind that it doesn't currently show resident rates.

Archived