Help Charleston Port!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papamuzzy

We will be traveling out of Charleston April 16th. Have never been. Any ideas on hotels or Motels close to the port. Doesn't need to be fancy. Only a 1 night stay.Are there any stores ,drug,convience etc...... All Info Welcome

There is a Harris Teeter grocery store right across from the entrance to cruise parking. It looks like an old train station. Not to be confused with the parking lot right in front of where the ship docks.

As far as hotels, there is a Hampton Inn, Double Tree, Days Inn . You can do a search and find some other local inns ,etc. Just put in Historic District.

You will love Charleston!

How can you have trouble getting info on Charleston a big time tourist town with the internet and Barnes and Noble more info than you can need. Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn and more great little B&B's than you can shake a stick at along with various other hotels in the area.

There aren't really any 'motels' in historic Charleston. The three most reasonable inns that come to mind would be the King James Best Western, The Days Inn (both are upscale lodgings) and the Andrew Pinckney. All three within walking distance to your ship.

I saw a great blue heron at the river today. Must have been a sign. I will look into those lodgings. I'm sure any of them will be fine. We are not looking for much but a clean place to rest our heads before we set sail.

Archived