When will Early Saver go away for 12/11 cruise?

I rushed to book a cruise on Valor for 12/11/11 thinking the Early Saver would go away on 7/11 as that is 5 months before sailing which is what they tell you for 7 day cruises.

Well the Early Saver is still there today the 13th. Just curious is it 5 months from the ending date of the cruise?

I know they say 5 months for a 7 day cruise. But I think it is really 150 days. It is just easier to say 5 months, even if all months don't have 30 days. That's where the few additional days come in. There are 3 months between now and December that have 31 days. So it will probably go 3 days past the 11th. At least that is how it worked for our November cruise on the Dream

Sharon

im cruising on the destiny 10/17 and early saver is still there. im glad i booked it when i did though. got the cruise at $1,018 then it dropped to to $1,008 (yay) now its back up to $1,038.

Your cruise is a 5 day cruise so Early Saver goes away at 3 months or most likely 90 days. So you have a few days left before it will go away. Will probably go away after the 19th or 20th of July.

Remember if the cruise is 6 days or longer, ES goes away at 5 months (150 days). If 5 days or less, it goes away at 3 months (90 days).

Sharon

Archived