Carnival Spirit 9 Day Mexico Crowd

teacher_md

Hey Everyone,

I am looking at a cruise for my next Spring Break. What I like about the itinerary is the fact that it's 9 days - that's a nice 2 day bonus.

I have been on Carnival twice. Once on the Triumph to Bermuda out of Norfolk, and the crowd was... well... a little bit older shall we say. Then the other was on the Imagination and that was seriously a party ship that was a little crazy for my tastes. I kind of enjoy somewhere in between.

So I was wondering for people who have done the 9 day Spirit cruise in Mexico, what is the crowd like? Usually longer cruises have more subdued passengers, but the fact that it is Spring Break could alter this. Thanks for any advice on this subject.

- AJ

We Sailed the 9 day in February and the 8 day in January.both on the Spirit Both Cruises we had a large variety of people they were off season a bit which is why we like to cruise that time of the year ...its cheaper and there are less Kids....

I think you are right when you say during spring break it will "alter the crowd" but i think you will have a good mixture that you are looking for...

Book it and have a blast it is a great Ship :)

We were on the Spirit for a 9 day cruise April 1st this year. I normally would never cruise during any type of school holiday lol, but I really liked the itinerary. It may have been spring break, but the crowd was a good mix of all ages.

WHICH week are you going? Everyone seems to have their break on a different week.

We have been on that cruise twice in March.

We are probably part of the "subdued" group you are trying to avoid! We found lots of folks of all ages on the ship. It was definitely not tooo loud and wild.

Hopefully you'll pick just the right week for what you want. I think the wild college party folks are on shorter cruises.

Archived