What's up with the web site?

I know that everyone has posted here probably a million times, but seriously -- when will they fix the issues with their web site? I am trying to book dinner, excursions, and entertainment for my upcoming cruise, but I get an error saying that the planner is unavailable. Seriously?!?! If you like, I am an IT person and I can go fix your system so that your customers are happy.

I know that everyone has posted here probably a million times, but seriously -- when will they fix the issues with their web site? I am trying to book dinner, excursions, and entertainment for my upcoming cruise, but I get an error saying that the planner is unavailable. Seriously?!?! If you like, I am an IT person and I can go fix your system so that your customers are happy.

High profile...big embarassment...you would think that they would be all over it.

Especially in this unemployment enviroment (9.2%).

Are you using Firefox as your browser? Try using Internet Explorer. Let us know if you could make your reservations that way.

Archived