Stateroom assignments

irenez

I booked 3 m guarantee cabins for the cruise leaving on July 27th. Princess just called me and offered to move us to 2 cabins on Baja deck (535B and B529) balcony and inside. We are traveling with 3 kids and they didn't have a 3 person cabin available that is why I booked 3 cabins. I took the offer. Any opinions? Does anyone know if the cabins are quite? I think we did well. I was very worried about not getting placed close so I am very happy to be right next to the kids.

Thanks, irene

I booked 3 m guarantee cabins for the cruise leaving on July 27th. Princess just called me and offered to move us to 2 cabins on Baja deck (535B and B529) balcony and inside. We are traveling with 3 kids and they didn't have a 3 person cabin available that is why I booked 3 cabins. I took the offer. Any opinions? Does anyone know if the cabins are quite? I think we did well. I was very worried about not getting placed close so I am very happy to be right next to the kids.

Thanks, irene

I think you did well too as long as you put the three children in the inside cabin and keep the balcony for yourself! Baja deck is very quiet because you have cabins above and below you. Enjoy your balcony.

Archived