Arnold Palmer

hlb76

Yes I know that much.... but neither the Tea or Lemonade are that great. I was asking to see if anyone has doctored it to be perfect yet!

I usually fill the glass all the way with ice, iced tea first halfway then lemonade.

Another thing I love is fill glass with ice all the way, then put hot coffee in, add cream and sugar and yum, iced coffee...so good.

Isnt an Arnold Palmer also sweet tea vodka and lemonade.

I prefer this way but in order to make it you would have to smuggle:eek:

My hubby is ADDICTED to theese! He is a big MR. Weed fan..lol

Wonder if I could call the BV and specail order him a bottle??

My hubby is ADDICTED to theese! He is a big MR. Weed fan..lol

Wonder if I could call the BV and specail order him a bottle??

Yes Jeremiah is a freind of mine too;)

I havnt seen it on any cruiseline yet... but a phone call never hurts.

I don't really mind the Arnold Palmers I make on the Lido, but I do notice that you can't make them too early in the morning, when they first pour the lemonade concentrate in the dispenser. Also, it's important to keep an eye on how much crushed ice you put in, as that can dilute things too much. Good luck on finding the right mix!

If you wanna be sure you have it on board, go to Costco. They sell the Arizona Arnold Palmer dry mix in a large container. You can put some in a ziploc bag and bring it on board and mix it up in a glass of ice water. It is really good. My daughter is hooked on it. Also at the local grocery store the sell a small box of indivdual packets that you pour into a 20 water bottle. It is by the Koolaid. But I think that stuff is sugar free. If you wanna try to make it with what is available on board, I would try 1/2 iced tea and 1/2 lemonade. I would also add some sugar since it is rather sweet. Have a great cruise.

Has anyone perfected making the perfect Arnold Palmer on the Lido? If you have please share your recipe... my son is ADDICTED to them these days!

I am addicted to it also and I put more iced tea than lemonade because I find that lemonade extremely sweet. Less Lemonade and more iced tea seems to be the perfect balance.

I have friends that drink this every cruise.... they bring on the big bottles of iced tea.. Nestea lemon I think.. and either order vodka from BV or bring it on ..

Hi Kelly!!!!

Hehehe, I believe I am that friend.

We bring the gallon jugs of Arizona Arnold Palmer ice tea on with us.

We also bring the granulated mix(individual servings) with us as backup.

Rum Runners are your friend!!!!

Laters,

Mike

We were on the Destiny in June and Arnold Palmers are about all my wife and I drank the whole time. Our receipe was 3/4 Iced Tea, 1/4 Lemonade and then add a pack of sweetner (sweet & low, equal) whatever they have. Yummmmmmmmmm .....:D

Archived