Do they let you climb the ruins?

sailor_jimc

Hey all.. I asked this a long while back and can't remember where I posted it, but i was wonder if anyone had been to the Mayan ruins in Chitzen itza lately and if they allowed you to climb the pyramid there. We have been to Talum and they don't there. Not much point in going to see more ruins if you can't see the view from the top of the pyramid.

no sense in visiting the Lincoln Memorial in DC unless you can climb on his head?

Climbing in Tulum was cut off because visitors were causing damage .... should have happened a long time b4 IMO

If you like seeing things from a height, visit South Of The Border, top of the sombrero gives you a long view. http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/pedroland-park/

Hey all.. I asked this a long while back and can't remember where I posted it, but i was wonder if anyone had been to the Mayan ruins in Chitzen itza lately and if they allowed you to climb the pyramid there. We have been to Talum and they don't there. Not much point in going to see more ruins if you can't see the view from the top of the pyramid.

You can not climb the ruins at Chichen Itza. It has not been allowed for several years. You can still climb the large pyramid at Coba.

There is much more at Chichen Itza than the view from the top.

Archived