Allan Brooks back as CD on the Allure

I will be on that cruise... is he a good CD? Just wondering!

Word on CC is that he's better than Ken Rush, the current CD, although I have no experience with either.

Allan will be our CD on Aug 21

Will he be there while we are on the Allure 9/11? I hope so,,,not a big fan of Ken Rush.

I know he will be on the 9/4/11 sailing. Someone on our roll call asked RCI and was told he would be our CD. Not sure how long their rotations are or if he is just filling in while Ken is on vacation.

We were on the Allure several weeks ago and thought that Ken was great! You may like Allan better but please don't make it sound like there is something wrong with him. We liked his style very much and were happy to be on his cruise!

will he be on may 27, 2012 cruise? does anyone have a picture of him, just wondering if i know who he is, thx

We sailed with Allan on the Explorer four years ago. He is very personable, and kind and patient, and happy to accommodate passengers' requests:

2731655630077959744S425x425Q85.jpg.....2543430590077959744S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by Merion_Mom

• 2 years later...
I will be on that cruise... is he a good CD? Just wondering!

He is the best! He has a show every morning on TV called "Babbling Brooks" and he tells you what's going on for the day. He also has a "What's under my desk?" segment which is always hysterical and he answers questions from guests - like "does the ship generate it's own electricity?" and some real ones. We started every day watching his show. And I won't even mention how totally sexy he was on 70s night. He did the Indian on YMCA proud. What a hunk (& a good dancer too). As many people as there on the Allure, Allen was always visible He seemed to be everywhere - not just on stage for the production numbers. He's fantastic!

He is the best! He has a show every morning on TV called "Babbling Brooks" and he tells you what's going on for the day. He also has a "What's under my desk?" segment which is always hysterical and he answers questions from guests - like "does the ship generate it's own electricity?" and some real ones. We started every day watching his show. And I won't even mention how totally sexy he was on 70s night. He did the Indian on YMCA proud. What a hunk (& a good dancer too). As many people as there on the Allure, Allen was always visible He seemed to be everywhere - not just on stage for the production numbers. He's fantastic!

We just got off Allure. Allan was not the Indian. His AD was. Can't remember his name, but it definitely wasn't Allan.

And, yes, I realize the pp resurrected an old thread :-)

Edited by BND

We just got off Allure. Allan was not the Indian. His AD was. Can't remember his name, but it definitely wasn't Allan.

And, yes, I realize the pp resurrected an old thread :-)

Zach was the Indian.

232323232%7Ffp73486%3Enu%3D4849%3E6%3C2%3E%3B34%3EWSNRCG%3D3699%3A83845348nu0mrj

Zach and his glorious tattoos!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv63%3A5%3Dot%3E393%3A%3D7%3B3%3D%3C25%3DXROQDF%3E278%3A986766257ot1lsi

Babbling Brooks in his Victoria's Secret bathrobe!

AllureoftheSeas2011211-1.jpg