Breakfast on ruby - outside?

scumbers

Hi

we were wondering if you are able to sit outside while having breakfast on the ruby i.e outside the buffet restaurant.

when we were on royal caribbean there is an outside eating deck at the side of the breakfast place so we were hoping ruby princess might have the same?

cheers

where would i find this outside seating? is it a nice place to sit?

You can go aft and sit just outside Caribe Cafe or by a pool if you head forward.

Dining in either location is quite pleasant.

Lew

PS - Have you noticed your signature needs your attention?

Aft. In back of Cafe Caribe. Or, forward, in the pool area.
The doors at the back of the Cafe Caribe (an extension of the buffet that has a small buffet itself) lead to the Horizon Terrace which has tables and chairs under cover. If you walk forward through the Horizon Court, there are tables and chairs on both sides of the Calypso Reef and Pool. If you check the deck plans, you'll see both areas.

We have sailed twice on the Emerald (Ruby's sister) and often eat outdoors from the buffets. It's beautiful when it's quiet, but once in a while I was run off by smokers who puffed away ruining our atmosphere:mad:

We have sailed twice on the Emerald (Ruby's sister) and often eat outdoors from the buffets. It's beautiful when it's quiet, but once in a while I was run off by smokers who puffed away ruining our atmosphere:mad:

The puffers are only allowed in specific area of the port side. So if you're eating outdoors, be sure you are eating on starboard.

Archived