Cabo pub crawl...

xbatt8

You can cross one off the crawl list...No Worries closed down.

Oh no, what happened. They had a great rock band.:(

Also, add to your pub crawl a new restaurant/bar on the Marina called La Casa Country. Right on the corner after crossing the boat ramp before you get to the Mall when coming from the tender pier. They have a great people watching bar.

Oh no, what happened. They had a great rock band.:(

Also, add to your pub crawl a new restaurant/bar on the Marina called La Casa Country. Right on the corner after crossing the boat ramp before you get to the Mall when coming from the tender pier. They have a great people watching bar.

Their lease did not get renewed. They will be be moving to a new spot right across the street from Cabo Wabo (the former Hemmingways) hopefully next month.

Their lease did not get renewed. They will be be moving to a new spot right across the street from Cabo Wabo (the former Hemmingways) hopefully next month.

Good, I hope the rock band goes to the new site.

It's hard to believe that the Wyndam would not renew someone's lease, or maybe they're not attached to the Wyndam, not sure. My goodness, there is so much vacancy on the Marina and all over Cabo for that matter. I was there in June for a month and it was a ghost town.

It's hard to believe that the Wyndam would not renew someone's lease, or maybe they're not attached to the Wyndam, not sure. My goodness, there is so much vacancy on the Marina and all over Cabo for that matter. I was there in June for a month and it was a ghost town.

The Wyndam is going to use that space as their new timeshare office. All of the timeshares that were sold when the resort was originally built (Plaza las Glorias) are expiring and the Wyndam is going to start selling them all over again! Hopefully they will be doing a big remodel first especially the pool.

Scotty the owner is posting updates on the new location on his facebook page. They do have a great band!:)

The Wyndam is going to use that space as their new timeshare office. All of the timeshares that were sold when the resort was originally built (Plaza las Glorias) are expiring and the Wyndam is going to start selling them all over again! Hopefully they will be doing a big remodel first especially the pool.

Scotty the owner is posting updates on the new location on his facebook page. They do have a great band!:)

Is Scotty listed under his name on FB or No Worry's Bar?

I stayed in the Tesoro once for 3 days while I waited to move into my condo. It's going to take a major upgrade to bring that place around. I've read of the pool issues and they don't seem motivated to fix it. Why would they, it's not leaking on them. Goodie, more time share salesmen, just what the Marina needs.

Is Scotty listed under his name on FB or No Worry's Bar?

I stayed in the Tesoro once for 3 days while I waited to move into my condo. It's going to take a major upgrade to bring that place around. I've read of the pool issues and they don't seem motivated to fix it. Why would they, it's not leaking on them. Goodie, more time share salesmen, just what the Marina needs.

It's under No Worry's Bar and Grill.

• 2 months later...
Thanks everyone! This is a great list.

One question: Do the bars easily take dollars these days or should I plan to bring pesos?

Dollars are no problem. Most bills at bars and restaurants are presented in both pesos and dollars.

Thanks to everyone for all the good info....I will be out and about in March checking out all the above cantina's!!:D

So I take it you will be joining me on this crawl??? Before the cruise I will have made maps and potential itineraries. Now we just have to figure out if it's first Cabo day or second....

Bob

The old No Worrys is now the bar and restaurant for Wyndam.

The food is okay, but the drinks are cold, strong, and reasonably priced.

Too many other good bars on the Marina to spend much time at Wyndam, although I do have to admit to having a half-dozen margaritas there one day during the Tuna Tournament two weeks ago.

aaaah - man. I was just reading through this thread and wished I was in Cabo now trying all of these fabulous bars and drinking those fabulous Cabo margaritas. What is it about those Mexican ports that make their margaritas taste so much better than here in the US?

aaaah - man. I was just reading through this thread and wished I was in Cabo now trying all of these fabulous bars and drinking those fabulous Cabo margaritas. What is it about those Mexican ports that make their margaritas taste so much better than here in the US?

It's the water........................;)

Archived