Car service to Newark... any good deals?

We will most likely be taking a car service to and from Newark Airport. Does anyone know of any good deals for car services? I think the last time we paid $130 but that was just for one way (someone was able to pick us up at the airport on our way back home). We can't ask friends or family to drive us to the airport bc our flight is at 6am! Or maybe you know of cheaper places to park your car near Newark while gone on a 7 day trip? I'm not sure how much Newark charges, i believe the website said $25 a day but I could be wrong. PLEASE HELP! :)

We will most likely be taking a car service to and from Newark Airport. Does anyone know of any good deals for car services? I think the last time we paid $130 but that was just for one way (someone was able to pick us up at the airport on our way back home). We can't ask friends or family to drive us to the airport bc our flight is at 6am! Or maybe you know of cheaper places to park your car near Newark while gone on a 7 day trip? I'm not sure how much Newark charges, i believe the website said $25 a day but I could be wrong. PLEASE HELP! :)

try dial 7's (212)777-7777 or first class (212)304-1111

The Parking Spot has four locations at Newark Airport, and it looks like they have outdoor valet parking for $18/day and indoor valet parking for $22/day. Price includes round trip transportation to and from the airport. My mother has used them countless times when traveling and raves about their service. Website is http://www.avistarparking.com/fasttrack/Newark_(EWR)-Airport-Parking.

Good luck!

Have you considered doing a park/sleep at Newark Airport? trinityreservations.com has the Fairfield Inn for $122 for 8/5. This includes parking for 14 days, room, and shuttle to the terminal. I did this in Feb for a cruise and it was great.

The offsite parking lots are much cheaper per day & they have shuttles to the AP.

If you really want a car service State Shuttle is about the cheapest I know inside NJ. This van service is still more expensive from our house NWNJ than the offsite parking.

Archived