Stateroom decorations?

penlanspice

Do Princess offer stateroom decoration for birthdays etc? I thought I saw it before on the list with items to purchase but can't see it now.

I know they put balloons on the door etc, but wanted to get the cabin decorated too.

Thanks

Sam

Do Princess offer stateroom decoration for birthdays etc? I thought I saw it before on the list with items to purchase but can't see it now.

I know they put balloons on the door etc, but wanted to get the cabin decorated too.

Thanks

Sam

Sam, I can't remember if or when Princess ever offered room decorations. If they did, it was many many years ago. I think RCI used to offer them for sale, but I just don't remember this ever being offered on Princess.

Sam, I can't remember if or when Princess ever offered room decorations. If they did, it was many many years ago. I think RCI used to offer them for sale, but I just don't remember this ever being offered on Princess.

Maybe I was dreaming :rolleyes: we did have the decorations on RCI but thought I saw them on the Princess web site too.

We've been cruising right ahead of my birthday the last two cruises (okay, our only two cruises thus far;)) and they put balloons up outside our stateroom door and then the next day our room stewards have moved them inside the room, but that's all. Mind you, that's good enough for me, but I expect if you want more you'll probably have to bring your own stuff.

We've been cruising right ahead of my birthday the last two cruises (okay, our only two cruises thus far;)) and they put balloons up outside our stateroom door and then the next day our room stewards have moved them inside the room, but that's all. Mind you, that's good enough for me, but I expect if you want more you'll probably have to bring your own stuff.

Must vary by ship/steward. On our last (only!) two cruises on Princess, the balloons have been left all week. Makes it easier to find my cabin!

ITA with above post...we had these balloons outside our cabin for our Anniversary. They do balloons for birthdays too:

IMG_4485D.jpg

We were just on the Emerald at the end of June/July and both mine and my DH's were during the cruise. We got balloons and a 81/2 x 11 "Happy Birthday from Princess" sign on our door a birthday card from the staff and captain and a cake at dinner. Nothing inside though. I saw "Happy Anniversary" signs also. On the Golden we celebrated our anniversary and we just got the balloons....no sign on the door. We did get the cake at dinner to.

Okay so we got a little carried away on our cabin crawl/poker run and did up the room. We served our cruise critic roll call margaritas and wine! You can get this stuff at any party store, pretty cheaply, its ligh weight and folds flat. Our cabin attendant loved it and so did out guests!

2335651060102303661S500x500Q85.jpg

2661467540102303661S500x500Q85.jpg

2861921970102303661S500x500Q85.jpg

Have fun!

Ken

I always bring some sort of little decorations for our cabin, even if we are not celebrating anything. I find just about everything at the Dollar Tree. I have already purchased some things there for our Hawaii cruise next year. I pick up some little gel things for the patio door or window also, this time it's some colored gel fish and palm trees. As a proud grandma, I usually bring a few magnetic photo holders with the kids pix in them too, they are flat and stick right on the wall, you can buy those at Walgreen's for about $1.99 I think. These things have always warranted comments from our cabin steward and we all hit it off like old friends right from the start of the cruise. I even gave him some of the photo holders after a cruise, as an added thank-you, and you would think that I had given him a $100 tip, he was thrilled with the gesture!

Have a good Monday all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived