Infinity 7175-2a

waggie

I wonder if anyone can help - I have been allocated verandah stateroom 7175 and on the deck plan it looks as if it has a larger than average balcony - is this correct?

I know that someone has produced an excellent spreadsheet for Solstice class ships, but I cannot see one for Millennium class.

Thank you in anticipation!

Waggie

I wonder if anyone can help - I have been allocated verandah stateroom 7175 and on the deck plan it looks as if it has a larger than average balcony - is this correct?

I know that someone has produced an excellent spreadsheet for Solstice class ships, but I cannot see one for Millennium class.

Thank you in anticipation!

Waggie

From what I have seen on various past posts, the balcony is larger than normal. The extent of which, I am not certain.

I do believe that Infinity cabin 7175 has an extended balcony (but cannot confirm). We actually booked that cabin for an upcoming cruise, however; we ended up switching.

After researching the cabin number, we discovered an issue with the suites, situated on the deck directly below. The suites underneath you are equipped with protective tarp coverings that extend all the way over to the railings, even further out than cabin 7175's railings. So, if you like to look down at the ocean, your view will be somewhat impeded. You'll be looking at a white canvas tarp.

This was a problem for us, seemingly though; not for others. Do a basic search for the cabin and you'll find excellent photographs and reviews. Many folks loved the additional privacy element (those below can't see you while you're relaxing on the balcony). And again, I'm fairly certain that you do get a larger balcony.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your replies. I did (eventually) find a picture which shows the canopy - you are right, it does extend, but we have twice had lifeboats beneath us, and looking down was restricted then, too. Hopefully, looking out, forwards and backwards will provide us with wonderful views on the larger balcony. I also read reference to storage space being restricted, but we will have to wait and see.(People say that about Solstice, but I never had a problem there - if you store under the bed).

For the benefit of those booked in this cabin, I will post a review upon my return in October.

Thanks again.

I'm glad that you did your research and found the photos of this cabin. It certainly sounds as if you'll be pleased with the advantages of a larger balcony, and that you won't be bothered by the canopy. Again, the view is only slightly impeded, but personally, I like to know everything about a potential cabin. No surprises!

Happy sailing, and I'll be looking forward to your review.

Archived