Seattle hotels

Our cruise is next year, but trying to budget out hotel while in Seattle. There is a possibility we will be driving, so looking for for a hotel that offers free parking while we sail so we can avoid paying at the pier. Thanks in advance!

if you look in the SEATTLE FAQ STICKY above there are 2 different links that address your question.

I would also check the Silver Cloud Lake Union. They have free parking for guests so perhaps they would offer something for the cruise.

if you look in the SEATTLE FAQ STICKY above there are 2 different links that address your question.

I would also check the Silver Cloud Lake Union. They have free parking for guests so perhaps they would offer something for the cruise.

I have done that, but not a huge fan of wading through 5k posts. But I'll look again. Thanks

K, got it. I did look at the sticky, and it says on there there are two hotels IN Seattle that offer park and cruise, but the link is to Seattle Southside, which is closer to the airport, which is not really where we want to be. We can, but wasnt what I was aiming for. Does anyone else know of any other links? I checked out Downtown seattle association, but it doesnt offer very much information.

I see the list on that link has diminished. :( Seattle parking is extremely expensive so perhaps the only park and cruise options will be near the airport. It's not unusual for Seattle hotels to charge their guests $20-$30 for parking.

(If you get a good rate on a hotel, there is secure off airport parking for around $9 a night. Then take the Light Rail downtown.)

You might try doing a search on this forum "park and stay", or try Trip Advisor to see if they have any info on the Seattle forum.

Archived