What happened to Deck 15 on the Star???

cmjars

I went to look for a cruise out of NYC for next summer, settled on Bermuda on the Star when I noticed no Deck 15. I take my entire family so the Garden Villas work out great and we've stayed in the Villas on the Star in the past and enjoyed the Sun deck on 15.

Can anyone confirm it's gone?

Thank you.

I went to look for a cruise out of NYC for next summer, settled on Bermuda on the Star when I noticed no Deck 15. I take my entire family so the Garden Villas work out great and we've stayed in the Villas on the Star in the past and enjoyed the Sun deck on 15.

Can anyone confirm it's gone?

Thank you.

Garden Villas are on deck 14.......private sundecks i guess would be deck 15......but yes, the Garden Villas are "alive and well!" and our family too enjoys booking BOTH to house all 11 of us!

Garden Villas are on deck 14.......private sundecks i guess would be deck 15......but yes, the Garden Villas are "alive and well!" and our family too enjoys booking BOTH to house all 11 of us!

You know how the Villas have the long curved stairs that go up to the huge Sun Deck above the G.V.'s? That used to be Deck 15. I called NCL and the agent told me when they did the refurb last year they eliminated Deck 15 above Garden Villas. She wasn't too convincing so I looking for someone who has been the Villas in the last 8-10 months.

They are perfect for large families.

Thank you for your help :)

To the other poster... the Star is moving to NYC next summer for the Bermuda run.

Isn't the Star going to be the one replacing the Spirit out of New Orleans?

To the other poster... the Star is moving to NYC next summer for the Bermuda run.

The Star will be taking over the route the Spirit was doing for the 2011-2012 winter season, but she will be sailing out of Tampa instead of New Orleans. I'm booked to sail her this October, and she stops in Belize, Roatan, Cozumel & Costa Maya.

We were on the Star after the refurb and even though we were not in th GV we did see people up on the deck, which would be 15. I can't understand why the agent would think a deck had been eliminated? Anyway, that's not true.

We were on the Star after the refurb and even though we were not in th GV we did see people up on the deck, which would be 15. I can't understand why the agent would think a deck had been eliminated? Anyway, that's not true.

Glad to hear that the sun deck is still there. Garden villas are absolutely amazing. NCL has the best suites!

Thank you very much I hate to book my entire family (Big) for the Villas and not having the upper deck that we are used to especially the little ones.

I know... When the Agent told me Deck 15 was removed in the refurb last year I thought I not buying it.

Thank you for confirming :)

Archived