Anybody happen to know if it is possible to change a passenger after final payment?

Just wondering. How is RCI with changing a passenger after final payment? Is it possible? Is there a fee?

I have done it before, although this was 6 years ago so I would definitely verify that the policy hasn't changed. At the time we were told that there would be a $50 change fee, but it never actually showed up on our bill. Guess we got lucky. :)

From the Royal Caribbean website:

Q: Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation?

A: Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the reservations.

Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist:

Request is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)

Cruise Only documents have been issued

Air Arrangements have been assigned and documents have been issued. Travel agents or guests should contact the Custom Air Desk for resolution of any incremental air charges encountered as a result of the change

Pre/Post Hotel arrangements have been assigned to the reservation

**Change fees are subject to change without notice.

Archived