Ticket Contract

l2f

We don't cruise until November. We were online doing all the administrative stuff and we at the point it will not let us do anymore until we accept the ticket contract.

Is there an advantage or disadvantage for accepting the ticket contract to early or too late?

We don't cruise until November. We were online doing all the administrative stuff and we at the point it will not let us do anymore until we accept the ticket contract.

Is there an advantage or disadvantage for accepting the ticket contract to early or too late?

Nope. You have to do it at some point. The terms aren't going to change, and you've already agreed to them in principle when you put your deposit down.

Nope. You have to do it at some point. The terms aren't going to change, and you've already agreed to them in principle when you put your deposit down.

The contract terms most definitely can change between the booking process and your first steps onboard.

The contract terms most definitely can change between the booking process and your first steps onboard.

Of course it can, but it's usually in conjunction with an clause in the contract to begin with. Which is why there's no point in not accepting it.

The terms often change. But its true, at worse, if they change you have to agree to them again.

Just to give a example, I had booked when the top they could charge for fuel was $5 pp per day. Then it got cancelled and new terms added so they could tack it on up to $9 pp per day... luckily they didnt, but if I booked and agreed to the most being $5 a day, I was wishing I had printed out the terms I agreed to at booking time.

Archived