Price of T-shirts?

buddybean11

Can anyone tell me how much the t-shirts from Hell (Been to Hell and back) will cost? Also is there a big shop that sells Guy Harvey shirts in GC? If so how much?

Are they good quality shirts or are they the 100% cooton that shrink and loose shape after the first washing?

T-shirts vary greatly in price, depending on the quality...most of the okay-to-good ones range in price from $15-25. There's cheaper, but they're generally the ones that will only last one wash...

There is a Guy Harvey store, which I believe is actually his store, not just some store that sells stuff with his name on it. I've never spent too much time in there because it's fairly expensive, but judging by the prices I'd have to say it's good quality stuff. :D

OK Thanks. My daughters are both wanting T shirts when we go in Sept. Trying to plan out a budget to get an idea of how much we will be spending. We don't gamble, may have 1 or 2 drinks during the week, not planning on any expensive excursions (just going out on our own) so it shouldn't cost us much extra except for the shopping and we don't plan on buying anything really expensive.

Been to Hell but didn't get the t-shirt. :p

Hubby is a huge Guy Harvey fan. He has an art studio upstairs & if he is there, he will sign anythng you purchase. We bought several of his small prints, he signed & dated them. He was not there the last 2 times we went. Very good quality shirts but everything in GC is expensive. His t-shirts start around $25, vented fishing shirts are $50+

Happy Cruising!

Mine says "100% cotton preshrunk." Haven't worn it yet, but it feels decent (albeit not the best) quality. Cut the price tags off. But I think it was at least $15.00. Thinking probably more, because things are expensive in GC.

Archived