1st Night Steakhouse Deal?

RumpunchGirl

I'm pretty sure I read a few months ago that if you eat at the Steakhouse (in my case Nick and Nora's) the 1st night of the cruise you get a complementary bottle of wine with dinner. Can anyone confirm this for me as I couldn't find the info thru a search. Thanks! :D

Teri

I'm pretty sure I read a few months ago that if you eat at the Steakhouse (in my case Nick and Nora's) the 1st night of the cruise you get a complementary bottle of wine with dinner. Can anyone confirm this for me as I couldn't find the info thru a search. Thanks! :D

Teri

It is true! :)

Teri

Yep, that promotion is still in effect and applies to every ship in the fleet with a steakhouse.

:)

Lat week I e-mailed our hostess and requested to add the 1st night reservation to our already existing reservation for our 8/28 cruise on Valor.

The hostess replied back that our time selection was not available but we could slip into the next time slot.

So since more and more folks are becoming aware of the propmo I would not wait to reserve.;)

It was true on Freedom sailing July 2.

The steakhouse was awesome on the first night. We had a window seat, and the restaurant practically to ourselves. Free bottle of wine (red or white, probably a $10 bottle on land, $25 value on the ship).

Also, you miss out on the craziness in the dining hall on the first night.

How far ahead of your cruise should a person get reservations?

You likely wouldn't have any trouble as a walk-in. We showed up 15 minutes early and asked if the hostess could seat us.

She said "let me take a look to see if that's possible" and opened her big reservation book. There were 3 names with about 30 empty slots. She pondered for a minute, and then decided that yes, they could seat us a little early.

Just got off the four day Canada cruise on the Glory. Yes, it was still in effect and once on board, we wanted to make reservations for the last night at the Emerald Steakhouse. The only slots available were 5:00, 7:00 and 8:30. So, if you have a specific time you want, make your reservation a head of time.

Archived