NOLA Hotels with Shuttles from Airport & to Port

yogimax

From what I've been able to determine none of them offer shuttle service to the port and only hotels close to the airport have airport shuttles.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for the same thing, asking too much I guess.

This is the reply I got from a hotel, when I was checking about shuttles from the airport to their hotel. Hope this helps...:cool:

Unfortunately, due to city ordinances, we are prevented from being able to pick up or drop off anyone at the airport. The airport, however, does offer a shuttle service to downtown area hotels and here is their website: www.airportshuttleneworleans.com. There will also be plenty of taxis available and a taxi usually costs approximately $32.00.

This is the reply I got from a hotel, when I was checking about shuttles from the airport to their hotel. Hope this helps...:cool:

Unfortunately, due to city ordinances, we are prevented from being able to pick up or drop off anyone at the airport. The airport, however, does offer a shuttle service to downtown area hotels and here is their website: www.airportshuttleneworleans.com. There will also be plenty of taxis available and a taxi usually costs approximately $32.00.

What kind of cabs do the cab companies use? Ford Victorias, minivans or something else? We have 4 people + luggage and a handicapped scooter. I don't think the Victoria is big enough but I know a minivan can handle it as I own one. Is the price of the cab the same for any amount of people? There will be 4 of us.

Thanks

What kind of cabs do the cab companies use? Ford Victorias, minivans or something else? We have 4 people + luggage and a handicapped scooter. I don't think the Victoria is big enough but I know a minivan can handle it as I own one. Is the price of the cab the same for any amount of people? There will be 4 of us.

Thanks

Perhaps someone on these boards might know the answer to your question. I could let you know after I get back from my cruise, but that wouldn't be till near Thanksgiving....

Archived