Crown and Anchor points question

I'm just wondering how C&A gives out their points. I thought they gave one point for each day you cruised - at least that's how I understood the new system.

However my first 2 cruises were with the old system and were converted from cruise credits to cruise points. Both cruises were 8 day (7 nights) cruises. One cruise I got 7 credits, the other I got 8 credits. The third cruise was also an 8 day (7 night) and I got 7 cruise points.

I have my next cruise booked (also a 7 night/8 day cruise.) I wonder will I be awarded 7 or 8 points? I'm hoping for 8 since it will put me in the next level.

Any idea how they decide what the points awarded would be?

I'm just wondering how C&A gives out their points. I thought they gave one point for each day you cruised - at least that's how I understood the new system.

However my first 2 cruises were with the old system and were converted from cruise credits to cruise points. Both cruises were 8 day (7 nights) cruises. One cruise I got 7 credits, the other I got 8 credits. The third cruise was also an 8 day (7 night) and I got 7 cruise points.

I have my next cruise booked (also a 7 night/8 day cruise.) I wonder will I be awarded 7 or 8 points? I'm hoping for 8 since it will put me in the next level.

Any idea how they decide what the points awarded would be?

Old system: 1 credit per cruise (with extra credit for JS or above and extra credit for 12 nights or longer)

Conversion: 7 nights per credit.

2 credits converted to 14 + 1 point. (everyone at that level got an extra point "just for fun" ;))

So, after the conversion, you had 15 points.

Every cruise after the conversion, you add one point per night sailed.

Cruises are ALWAYS measured in "nights", not in "days".

So, each of your next two 7 night cruises will earn you 7 points.

After your fourth cruise, as you described them, you will have 29 points.

Thanks Merion_Mom

It seemed that they were giving 7 credits per cruise, but I could not for the life of me figure out where the extra point came from! Some fun! I will have to take a 5th cruise to get to that platinum level. Rats! :D

Thanks Merion_Mom

It seemed that they were giving 7 credits per cruise, but I could not for the life of me figure out where the extra point came from! Some fun! I will have to take a 5th cruise to get to that platinum level. Rats! :D

You used to need 5 cruises to get to Platinum. You are in the same position that you were before the change.

Archived