closing a thread

silkman

I think if it had been a question about sights or restaurants, it would still be here. We knitters appreciate the question and we wives appreciate the fact that you asked. Maybe an email to the host will get it back.. I didn't even get to download the shops. Think we're on the same trip. Pat

I think if it had been a question about sights or restaurants, it would still be here. We knitters appreciate the question and we wives appreciate the fact that you asked. Maybe an email to the host will get it back.. I didn't even get to download the shops. Think we're on the same trip. Pat

Not sure what section it went to but here is the thread with many suggestions. Maria

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1450183

We are on the Vineyards and Vignettes cruise on Sept. 5th. If you are on that cruise I'm sure my wife would enjoy meeting a "fellow knitter" You might want to join our roll call vineyards and Vignettes.

The info on the thread that was "moved" was helpful to my wife , especially the international directory of yarn shops.

Would love to meet you and your wife, but we sail on Aug 10. Will report back on any of the shops I happen to find. Pat

Have a great cruise. I'm sure my wife would appreciate any info on the knitting shops on your return.

I thought it was moved, not closed.

You are absolutely right. I saw that it was moved to the Floataway Lounge where it could be discussed with the wider community of Cruise Critic.

As the original question requested information about European ports and knitting, another place the poster could try is to post something is in the Ports of Call area for the specific ports or the Mediterranean in general.

Or, if the poster insists on posting about this subject in the Oceania forum, then the poster should do so in the specific roll call for the ship and date of interest, not in the main Oceania forum.

I think it was appropriate for the topic to be moved.

Archived