Tour to Iao Needle in Maui?

langleyfld

Has anyone taken Robert's Tour Kahului, Maui - "Historic Valley & City Tour" while on the POA? It goes to the Iao Needle, etc. Which is what I am interested in. We are not renting a car at the port. The ship departs at 6 pm and the tour on their website states they return you to the ship approx. 5:30. How long is this tour and should I be nervous about the return time? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

I think you are looking at the wrong "Roberts" site here is the link to gorabbit.go which is the company you need to use for cruise ship tours. The other Roberts which is the same company runs the land based tours from Hotels.

http://gorabbitgo.com/

They offer 2 different tours taking you to Iao Needle, Plantation and the other tour takes in the Maui Ocean Center as well for an extra $20.

This company comes highly recommended so look at combing 3/4 tours for further discount. We have used them for both of our past cruises and will use them again for our January cruise.

Don't worry about getting back on time as they have been doing these tours for a long time and know how important it is to get their customers back to ships on time, they cannot afford to get bad marks against them.

Put in the ship name and the date your sailing and all the tours will open up for your dates.

Archived